LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks amazing.  Would be great for Lan games. And camping trips.  Been looking for something like this for years. Hope I win. U guys do a great job posting about new tech. Keep it up. 

Thanks.

i think its pretty cool but i couldn't use it to its full potential i don't have a two hundred inch wall

Looks amazing! Hopefully i get a chance to try this!

I have always wanted a projector for my house but restricted in terms of floor space so this is a perfect projector. 

If I had this projector I would be as cool as Linus and have many girlfriends, or swimming in the poonani as they say.

That form factor and the size of screen is incredible. Got a freshly painted wall in my room for it, if I win :)

HOLY BALLS!!! 

love how small and portable it is. No mounting awkwardly on the ceiling required. Great for when you're renting a place you can't drill holes into the walls.

This would ACTUALLY give my friends a good reason to come to my apartment for once to play games and watch movies. :)

*fingers crossed*

Edited by Jesus
Reasons

If I win it would be super to rewatch all the greatest films with my friend on this giant screen

Could work i mean i would not have to buy a tv in the uk anymore where you get ripped off no matter what product your buying and playing need for speed with this would be epic and maybe some ark survival

The PF1000U projector is really super awesome!!! I want it!!! =^.^=

Living in a small condo makes it difficult to justify spending for a 60 inch TV but this projector solves that problem quite handily. I can even use my ceiling if I wanted to.

I actually wasn't planning on joining this giveaway but when my wife saw it, she commanded me to take my chances and win. X.x

Yooooo.... just what the doctor order for my baseman. Hope luck is on my side

This thing looks amazing, would love to have one.

This Pf1000 is pretty cool. I've been looking for a projector to put in my room instead of a TV i guess i want to by that guy that sound like "I have a projector in my room"(ever up scale rice guy voice) joking aside. The mean thing ill be using it for is for gaming (pc) that would be just about it really.

I wants this to make my console peasant friends cry and show them 200'' PC gaming goodness !!

Cool looking, small, due to the short projection distance looks to be pretty practical, its features look amazing :D  and could be used in my small room aswell, would love to win it and game outside and have some friends over for movie marathons and turn my rooms wall into a large screen :D

i need this to make large images of skeletons to spook people at night

and play video games on a huge screen