LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be amazing to own. My friends and family would love to watch movies and play games anywhere on a white surface.

Have always wanted a projector but never liked the idea of hanging something from the ceiling or putting a box 10' from the wall/screen. This unit on a small TV stand just inches from the wall is just what I've been hoping for. Huge "+" that it's 100v-240v and the bluetooth is convenient, but happy to see the S/PDIF out. Can't wait to see one in the wild.

can't wait to win one and break into an abandoned building

Definitely a useful product for presentations and unique gaming/movie locations (large gatherings, parties, etc.). The built-in speakers can definitely come in handy for presentations!

Twitter: @ CaleWalker_

Cool projector.  Great for traveling / gaming on the go with my boys.  BTW - great YouTube video.

This would be great for Lan party's and just general portability!

I need one of these, building a gaming room down in the shed. works better for the consoles then the damn small tv i have

This thing looks so beautiful, I would love to have one for my Family room

Whoa....I have a long narrow living room so a traditional projector would have a hard time scaling up with the limited space to get away from the wall. Add this to my wish list. 

Sweet! Looking forward to this giveaway! That's a damn sexy projector.

I think that looks amazing. Far Cry 3 on my wall with this projector would look so dang amazing :).

that's impressive. doing AV in high school we had a $10000 for the auditorium and when we had to lug it to the gym for the few occasions that where whole school it was HEAVY. 2 people to move it with the handles on each side it's awkward because of it's size and shape and weighs about 50 lbs. it also kicks out a TON of heat. 

I'd love to know how hot that little package of a projector gets. it look really appealing for small get together events or parties where you want some visual media. 

http://www.epson.com.sg/sites/epson_singapore/projectors/product.page?product_name=Epson_EB-Z10000
I think that was the model we had

This would be awesome to take on trips, wouldn't have to squint at a tiny laptop screen the whole time. Even when you're not on trips, its still pretty cool.

Looks great, would be very useful to have something that is highly portable yet quality enough to use in home theater. I'd probably take it out to the family cottage on weekends to watch movies & shows at night and avoid having to buy 2 TVs and leaving one out there...

That projector looks pretty insane!

I don't know where I'd put one, but I bet that I'd find somewhere if I won!

can i win plz? ill say thank you.

That is a sick projector, I always wandered why there weren't many projectors with a sharp enough image for large projected gaming, at least not many I've seen. It's nice to see one that could actually work great at it in reality rather than on paper, especially with a good video showing how it does.

This seems pretty fantastic. I'd use it for a portable theater setup.

Love this thing! The Project Backpack looks so cool! Very handy and easily accessible. Hope I get this!

I never had a old PC please please please I want to win! I said Hi to LG! This thing is bad to the bone! I would love to have one of these bad boy (  PF1000U projector )

JAMES  V WILLIAMS

Looks awesome! Could definitely put it to use in the common area of my dorm.

So much win! I would love to have one of those! Just the idea of maybe using it for outdoor gaming and movies or awesomeness inside makes me giddy!

Sweet, a projector i can actually use in a normal sized apartment! I'm really digging it.