LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks sweet, would go perfect in my new place especially since its got that short throw optics.

Sorry I posted a reply instead of a comment. I would like to try out the projector with my new rig, I liked the video you guys made on it. 

Sick Projector, The fact that you can take it anywhere is unique!

This seems fantastic for instant movie night or group gaming session. Cinema sized gaming would be so awesome.

Just renovated my room and this will look good in it if i won LOL

I think is good and i really wanted to play on the wall instead of my crappy monitor xD

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.05Ghz| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus | Motherboard -  AORUS X470 GAMING 7 WIFI | RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB (2x8GB) @ 3533Mhz | Graphics Card - AORUS RTX 2070 XTREME @ 2085 Mhz | Power Supply - EVGA 500W 80+ | Storage - Samsung 970 Evo 256GB | WD Back 1TB SDD | WD Back 1TB HDD | Kingston A400 120GB SSD | Kingston A400 240GB SSD | Hitachi 320GB HDD | Case - Cooler Master MC500

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro x64 | Peripherals - Razer Blackwidow X TE | Razer Firefly | Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma | Razer Mamba TE | Mionix NAOS 7000 | Razer Megalodon 7.1 | XP-PEN G640

With this awesome projector i could play battlefield 1 on the side of my house in a tent with my collage friends xDxD

wow this looks amazing, I didn't even know something like this existed. I would love to make my basement into a theater and this would make the perfect projector. 

This will go very nicely in my man-cave :) 27 inches is just not enough anymore :P 

Since I first saw this projector on the Techmoan YouTube channel, I'm a fan.

This would be so Aw3s0m3 to replace my old CRT TV, lol!!! :D Excellent work, LG!

I love this idea. It brings out so much detail in many things. Games, movies, etc..... It would great when i have a bunch of my friends over and we don't have to try a squish into one room, looking at one tiny screen at the other side of the room. xD This is great way of be able to have more people over at once. Also its movable to so you can move to different part of the house if need be. Great idea. I know i said it before but i love it. 

I think its the ideal home theatre. Looks amazing and looking forward to get my hands on that.

On 10/07/2016 at 3:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is a really nice product and I would be happy to recommend it to others based on little footage and specs

woah, most defs looking to tote this to my buds to watch some movies and play some steam games :)

Looks cool , small, and minimalist design  and very portable to carry.

neat projector!

100" at only 15" away sounds awesome!! Home theater got serious!!

Man i really want to play super smash bros on this boss projector :D

Wow, this thing has some serious potential uses. Ultimate movie theatre here we come 

In fact i have the perfect wall for this will post pictures after i win. Cheers!

Awesome video, this seems like a great projector with small rooms and portable set ups. It would be awesome to win one

The projector is smaller than I expected. Sure hope I win!!

this pojector whould be a nice upgade for my media center

The PF1000U projector sounds awesome! It reminds me of when I played my original Xbox through a small rinky dinky projector on the ceiling of my house with a bunch of friends and my friend does a similar thing all the time when he travels (except he is using modern consoles when doing so). :)