LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Hands down my favorite projector. It's size, look, and performance make it perfect for my wide screen gaming setup

Man i would love that projector in my room :D I think this projector looks AMAZING!!!

This projector would be perfect for an impromptu theater experience. I love that it works at a short distance too. It would be awesome to win one!

P.S. I love your content!

I like it, how short the distance from the wall and the small mirror in the projector.

that would be awsome for if you are out in the streats at nigth and you coud find a wall thats white, it would be so fun to have a groop and watch some films or somthing

The PG1000U was a very bright, and smart idea. You can take this device anywhere. 

The geek himself.

Like the huge image from a short distance and the portability. Hope it lives up to this video!

I WOULD LOVE TRY THIS OUT AND EVEN ADD IT TO MY MAN CAVE

,y name on twitter is Gamers over night btw 

This is seriously the coolest projector I've ever seen. Reflector up to 200 inches? Crazy.

Amazing little projector.

Thanks to LTT and LG for the give away!

Looks pretty neat, sorta want to try it out but dont have the money too, hope I win lol.

This thing is mental! so much into such a small form factor... The razor blade laptop seams like its made with this projector in mind! Also loved the vid on youtube, didn't realize it was LTT vid till I saw your glee in painting the wall :) great fun

I think one of these would make for an awesome dorm setup. It would definitely make late night gaming a lot more fun.

The absolute potential that could be done with this device... Just think about it.

Inserting lame picture below.

maxresdefault.jpg

I really like the portable nature of this projector. Seems way easier than most to set up.

its probably the first time i'd like to own a projector. and it is only this one.

I think it's amazing how good it works on just a wall I love the idea about it and would love to use it.

Also to everyone else Good luck and have fun ^^

Thats a cool projector wonder what the resolution is. Prettu cool for people with good empty walls :)

it would be awesome to crash a LAN party and have this as spectator display for competitive games.

This is an amazing feat of projector technology, amazing what you have done at such a high quality in such a small package.

This is a huge step forwards, kudos to you. I would use it for pc gaming, bring to college(uk) to play games with my friends and maybe pass it on or let someone borrow it if they need to. 

this seems absolutely perfect for dorm living in the fact that you take up a whole wall for movies without the massive tvs and wires everywhere!

This is some serious s**t for sure :D

I mean, just look at your promo video, that is something you should do with that.

I'm planning on making my balcony a nicer place by painting it, maybe a self-made Jacuzzi and LED lightning.

This projector (or beamer as we call it here in Germany, we love us some denglisch :D ) would fit in just perfect, since balconies are by nature small, and I'm a student, sooo a non-china-360p-25hz-crap-led-projector is not really fitting my budget :( The PF1000U would be nice to have :x

Greets from the wonderful city of cologne,

- Audi