LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Ohai would love to play games on that thing can you play PS4 game on the projector there shouldn't be a problem because it use HDMI I don't have a PC no one in my family has a PC not my mum not my sister if I win I hope I can play PS4 games I got the PS4 as a gift it would have been better if they gave me a laptop or PC the web browser on PS4 is bad you can't even play 1080 p videos on the web browser

Looks like a really amazing piece of tech. Would love to have this in my basement!

This projector is exactly what I looked for a while back when I was looking for one for my apartment apartment but had to give up because I couldn't find one that could project a big screen on my wall due to not having much distance between the wall and the other side of my apartment. This is the solution to all my problems and could give me the most awesome tv ever.

That thing looks great. I could just image taking it to a lan party.

This looks absolutely epic. I'd love to get one, otherwise I doubt I could ever fit this in my budget :/

Pair that with a decent nuc or a little sff and that's a perfect vacation rig.

this is the most amazing proyector i have ever seen by far  *0*

small and powerfull 

Spoiler

for real man :o

Pretty bada*s projector but also small and compact

I have been trying to make a sort of "DIY" projector out of an old Monitor with cardboard and  boxes. It came out very bad. I have tried so many types of lenses and magnifying glass displays a very blurred image and its a 4:3 ratio (How bad can it get). Because Projectors would cost around 100-200$ and I would rather spend that getting a better video card then my 750ti. After participating in many giveaways they don't to where I live. 

I would explode with joy If I do get this projector :) I would play a bunch of games with cousins, take it to college or see the world cup 2018 with my family not on a 32 inch tv but on a 100" Projected image. Sorry for talking like a kid xD haha

Here are a few early images of my projector (Brace urself bad quality images incomin).

May the deserving ones win the projector if its not me :)

13647259_1732397670353195_1216330124_o.jpg

13621882_1732397600353202_1549588170_o.jpg

On 7/10/2016 at 3:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It be very nice to have one for my steam machine, as a display.

Oh man, I'm stoked to see this. My friends and I used to hook up our little projector we all pitched in for, and we would play split screen Kirby Air Ride on the Game Cube, projecting to the ceiling of our rooms. Sadly that little powerhouse of a projector broke, and I have no clue where it is today. I would love to have one of these, I would without a doubt get the guys back together and have a 12 hour spree (yes, including 2 liters each of iced tea) and play some Kirby Air Ride again! I am amazed that such a small little machine can put out such a crisp image, I look forward to using it in the future!

This thing look super flexible and could solve a lot of architectural issues when it comes to projection.

I like the mobility of this projector. I can carry it around and have a movie screen wherever I want one. And because of the very short distance necessary, it is possible in every room!

Projector looks incredible, perfect for my small living room with huge walls!

Thanks for doing this

Looks like a great little unit. Home movie parties will be even better

Awesome, I haven't messed with projectors since the DLP era of projectors the "short throw" is very nice.

Its really amazing how far technology has come and its still evolving

what an excellent display in such a small package the days of big projectors are gone thank god 

That would totally fit my gaming setup!

would be nice to have one in my new empty apartment.

Would love this for the gaming days me and my friends host lugging monitors is a mission

My rig: 5820k 48Gb DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws, m.2 pcie samsgung 256Gb boot, rampage v extreme x99, 2x asus 980 strix  14.5 Tb other ssds and hdds. Laptop: Lenovo Y510P. Peripherals: G13 /RAT 7 /Corsair K70 RGB/ FLY 5