LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

very cool projector, short throw is great as others have mentioned, no need cabling up the roof.

this  PF1000U projecto looks super dope and i really want one

medium02.jpg

I will totally do some outdoor film times with it if I win! All is welcome of course!

was looking foir a good projector to use on our patio for movie parties and it would work great for when i went to college.

With two of these and a bit of fiddling with vlc and ffmpeg you could possibly get a pretty sweet 3D going with these

I think that this would be awesome to own. You can just show up to a boring party and make it 100 better. You can also just sit in McDonald (if you are that type of guy) This would be awesome to win there is to many ways you can use (which is good).

The projector sure looks interesting. The Full HD display and short range of it sure add to the 'wow' factor. Personally, I'd like to use it to watch movies and play games on the go, but the range of uses this has are astounding. Certainly excited to be a part of this giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity!

This projector looks amazing to game on or watch a movie on my bedroom wall! It would be an amazing improvement from a single 24 inch monitor to 100 inches of gaming heaven!

Awesome projector! Hope to get lucky! good vibes everybody!

This projector looks absolutely amazing, I really would like to give it a try. It's not really in my budget so hopefully I would be able to win! 

I think this product is amazing, with the small design and the way Linus was holding it and swinging it around in the video, I think I can believe him when he said it was lightweight. Also added the fact that it can produce those sizes from that close was really impressive.

Well I think this might be a little out of my price range XD, but gaming on this must be excellent! So cool you guys made me get a twitter just for this lol

Always been a huge fan of LG, particularly their display tech and been wanting to try out a short throw projector for so long! This one looks like it has some seriously great specs and a resonable price for it being newer tech!

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would replace my TV so fast, holy cow.  Make a cutout in an entertainment center so the projector sits flush with the top and bam. 

I think the thing is rather cool, I hate viewing my computer from the bed, setting this at my foot board would work on my wall perfectly.

The PF1000U would be perfect for setting up my home office to double as a home theater.

@LGUS followed.

Looks awesome! Would be a fun way to show clients video content!

I think I remember LMG covering this projector at a previous CES event before. Would love to install this in the new study I'll have in my house to have theater feel for the house. Fingers crossed!!!

Amazing little Projector. Loved the Short! Vid was amazing would love to see more content like that.

This projector looks super cool and futuristic. It would make a great addition to my gaming setup.

Awesome projector, i can't believe how far tech has come, I've been occupied with life for the last decade and haven't really kept up on this stuff in a while. I built my last computer in 2001. I've recently decided to build a new computer and ditch my laptops so i can get back into gaming, and have learned a lot from you guys. This projector would be awesome for my project, and is something which wasn't even conceivable when i was last into this stuff. Thanks for your YouTube videos.

On July 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I find very interesting how the optics are capable of projecting an image so large when it's so close to the wall, this would be very handy when I want to play a game with my friends but splitscreen is too small to see details (Black Ops 3).  If I could afford a $1400 projector that has good graphic quality, fairly simple to set up, and can be used in close quarters such as a livingroom or basement, I would get it in a heartbeat. I would like to ask how heavy is it and if it is at all possible to be connected to a battery so no extension cord is nessassary.  Laptops and Bluetooth speakers all have batteries so for an on the go projector it would be cool if it did.  Maybe you could have a handy tech under $1500 instead of $100.  You guys have taught me a lot about computers and I wish there was a better way to thank you than a comment on a forum/website.  P.S.  Sorry for the long message.