LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Damn son this thing would rock for lan party times.

This is awesome, having such a big display with so little room is amazing

this projector would be perfect for my ultimate pc build 

Seems like a great projector, I have been looking for one to teach a MOS certification class at my school. 

Looks amazing! especially useful for small areas like my apartment living room!

Did we finally reach the point where beamers aren't huge, give bad image quality and generally isn't a pain in the ass to use in different locations? The amount of times that I spent getting a beamer set up properly is infuriating, this looks amazing.

Never would have thought I would ever be gaming or watching YouTube at 100+ inches. So cool!

This would be awesome for meetup.com gaming groups :) maybe just need to borrow that 17,000 ups ... 

Seems amazing!! hope the resolution look as good as in the video, this is a great oportunity to get newtech upon my country, in Latin America seems impossible to get any of the new stuff, and the price is way out of our limits (i live in Venezuela) even if i do not win, i rly like the video, you guys rocks!.  

I've always been interested in getting a projector but never really got around to buying one, mite b sick dude.

It looks nice, the fact that its do not need to be far for large screen is great and it look like it will last for a long time.

I wonder how much heat it generates and if it can be ceiling mounted.

The thing that's cool about the projector is that it looks like a miniature version of a digital projector from a movie theatre. Sweet looking!

Looks absolutely insane, if I don't win I'm gunna start saving every penny to get one

Twitter is @danhydeofficial if you want to check I followed

I'd love to have this in my home. Using a wall for a display would be amazing.

I love the idea of having the projector compact and closer to the wall and still create 1080p clear image. LG did a great job on the pf1000u projector. The only question is, can the project auto focus and create rectangler image at any angles? or It does need to seat at a flat top desk or floor. I am asking it for those who wanna put it on the basement floor but may have carpet which makes the level uneven.

This is a pretty cool idea for a lounge set up, It means that i don't have to run cables for a project mounted from the roof at the back of the room. 

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Usefull for watching movies/gaming with your friends and has a good build quality and performance .

Seems pretty neat, I wonder what the latency is like.

Looks pretty awesome, especially since it can work well in smaller rooms.

I'm really liking that LG has found a seemingly functional workaround for the age-old issue with projectors, being their space requirements.  Now, to find a home that has a wall big enough to support that 200" wonder...

Would be sweet to chuck up in my college room so all my mates and friends could come over and we could have a gaming Sarah or movie sesh!

Best looking projector I've ever seen! Can't wait to play some Smash Bros and Mario Cart on a massive screen!