LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I could change my living room for a theater using PF1000. Great design and great features to have.

Coincidently I have been fixing up my new projector room. Only thing left is painting. This would make the perfect addition.

Will be buying This to complete my drop from ceiling home theatre setup

Looks like the perfect thing for my school's LAN party.

This is an awesome projector and the timing is perfect. We moved into a place with giant white walls and it's about time we upgrade our old out of date TV.

This would change my life! Training on Zwift, watching movies, playing games from the bed... Ahhh the possibilities!

This thing is pretty sweet, would love to use it for movies and games in my backyard.

Very innovative, I love how portable it is! I could maybe even find a wall for it in my student share house

It's looks like an awesome device, i'm a enthusiast, and i would love to play arround with it.

I used to play video games and watch movies with friends on my roof using a projector and then it broke. The new LG PF1000U seems perfect as a replacement, I like the design, its portability and the overall quality. I would love to have one!

Looks awesome.  Really liked the video as well.

Wow, I've always wanted to get a projector for a large display, but never wanted to mount it behind me to get that large size display.  This seems amazing!  Something that I could just throw in place of a traditional monitor, without having to route longer cables behind me to reach the projector!  Glad you showed off short throw projectors!  Super cool!

This product seems to tick all the boxes for me, it's compact, low power draw,   high lumens, huge throw ratio and global warranty! Will be great using this with Nthusim warping software, a curved projection screen on a flight sim! 

Would love to have this projector been looking for a new one to put in my living room.

I think it'd be useful during my downtimes at Uni. Could take it to the student lounge with my MSI Dominator Pro G. Nothing like an afternoon with good friends, reasonably comfy seats, good food, and a great gaming experience. Could also be useful for quick presentations. Main problem for me would be taking it places, my bag at the moment is only big enough to carry a few books and a netbook, but I can easily buy a new bag, I see Asus has a new ranger backpack that's about to be released.

Not a massive fan of the exposed mirror and lamp assembly, could get scratched and/or damaged easier then a convention projector.

I could place it pointing up to project on the ceiling for some bed gaming.

I really like the low angle it projects from, it would be useful to use as a main 'screen' when gaming!

Would be great to use it to show off projects in my university indie dev club. Brightness looks amazing!

Looks like the coolest projector I've ever seen.  I bet it looks great for movies and games!

Wow I've always wanted one of these but could never afford one. It'd be so cool to have :)

It would be a perfect fit for the blank wall in the living room, or perhaps swapping this in to take the place of our living room tv. Could the two liters of iced tea be included as well? Kappa

Would be so cool to just project against the side of your house, or even in your room, great that it only has to be a few inches away, to project such a massive display, its crazy. I would love one of these