LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This looks amazing. now u can have a little cinema without having a whole room dedicated to it. :D

I am absolutely amazed that it can be placed so close to the wall. I'd love to be able to use that while streaming to Twitch!

Screenaninator: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8300

Stickaminator: 16GB Crucial Vengance DDR3

Powermathingy: Corsair RM850i

attachamajiggy: Asus M5A97 R2.0 f

Remembrerthing: 240 GB Crucial SSD, 2TB Toshiba HDD

damn $1,400 for 1080p is an insane price compared to sony's $50,000, 4K projector

Woah!! A 100" image from 15" away!!! That's badassery at its best!! Great demonstration and emaculate, almost commercial like camera work!! Hats off to the team!!

Owning an Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, and a massive Steam library it will be hard to decide which one I'll play first on this thing. It's so awesome. I've been waiting a long time for projector tech to finally reach this kind of performance level. 

LiquidFlames

xliquidflames@gmail.com

A+, Network+, Security+

I like the small form factor of this projector, its mobility is very attractive as the main selling point. I haven't seen its price tag, so I will have to see if it's worth justifying the convenience.

This gives me a great Idea for my club meetings. This would make it WAAYYY easier to use instead of those outdated teacher ones.

I think it looks pretty cool, great for late night gaming sessions outside in the summer!!

Ultra short throw would be the best thing for my college hostel room!..Perfect for watching movies and playing games!!

Hoping to win!

I really like the functionality of being able to project anything from 100 inches onto a plane wall and still get fantastic viewing quality. I also like that this projector has many different inputs, unlike most projectors that I have seen which basically only have a VGA and a few display port or DVI. Finally, I like the Bluetooth sound system and image alignment as most projectors need to be manually aligned. 

Linus thanks for awsome giveaway! This projector would be awsome for my grandfather and I to watch games, he has a really small room with a bed inside and this projector would fit like a glove! Big thanks to you and LG for makeing this and another thanks to LG for making G5, cant wait to get my hands on that one!

That is one nice projector. 

This thing looks awesome, and I would love to use this in my gaming room/garage!

LG nailed it again with this one, love their ultrawide monitors and this would be something AMAZING for upstairs. Even if I don't win I will most definetely consider getting one.

CPU: i7-4770 | GPU: GTX 760 | MoBo: Intel H81 | Ram: 8Gb ddr3 Kingston | Case: Fractal design Define r5 | PSU: IDK?

I don't know that sounds pretty dang sweet! I might have to hook it up and just play it off people's houses. 

The short distance it required to project. 

Also prevents from people having to walk through the light. 

Cool concept to add to the projector market. Would be great to try out at home for the best way to play games and watch movies!

That would be great for my garage. Already have a sound bar out there too!

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It looks better than my current projector, since I don't own one yet ;p

Good luck to everyone :)

Greetings from Germany... 

Spoiler

This spoiler is just a mistake :/

Spoiler

And another one... 

It looks really cool, but costs too much for me to seriously consider buying it.

This product looks amazing! 200" is a bit extreme, but even using it for 60" would be awesome to get your friends to be able to play PC games together easily.

This looks like a great mobile gaming projector now to add batteries.

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Man this projector looks freaking baller. Would love to have it for making my attic into a gaming/hometheator room. (Its a pretty big attic). Would sure be an upgrade to my old viewsonic that has trillions if white dots on the screen. Makes it unusable really. You have once again amazed me LG. Keep making awesome stuff like this.