LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think it's a cool projector. I currently use one for gaming that I have had for 6 years. I think it's about time for a new one. 

A small compact bit of kit id happily make an addition to my room setup throwing away the old 1080p blur machine from 5 years plus ago from BenQ in favor of this Kit from LG. furthermore it would make i nice bit of kit for the F1 on the weekends or the footy if im feeling generous to the folks.

@jonathan300514 Twitter handle for prat 2 of the requirements of entry  

Looks like a nice and small projector! We've come a long ways in that regard compared to what we had a mere handful of years ago...

always wanted a projector, would be awesome to watch movies and game with friends on. 

I spend a lot of time playing with friends which requires me to move my setup constantly and this seems like a really nice way to have a large portable display

This would be a great product for having a cinema experience at home with some friends. Going from a 50" DLP from ten years ago to a projector that can create an image double in size, takes the family movie night experience to a whole new level. 

Can I just be Blunt? I want to win this projector. I am looking to turn the spare room into a media room. The wife doesn't know yet. I'm hoping if I just do it while she's at work she'll let me keep it. Lol. Wish me luck. 

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is an awesome projector.  The way LG made this projector to be used as little as 4 inches away from any wall is incredible.  

Look great and packs a lot of features for the size! 

One question though: Does Quebec is excluded from "The World"?

Edited by Warfare_Klown
Spelling

Lan parties will never be the same. Good lord.

I once had a projector in my Living room, but I gave it to a friend who TV went out on him. Now I just have a projection screen without a projector. This would make an excellent replacement!  

This puts my school's projectors to shame! It looks like a super sharp resolution for such a large projection, I would love to win one to put in my ghetto home theatre!

This is one cool little projector. I love how it can display a very large image even though it is just a few inches from the wall. I would love to have one of these.

Best projector I have seen, it can do an image bigger that my wall form a few feet that's cool, af

It's a pretty interesting idea. If you have a nice laptop and you travel a lot you can use it and if you just want to have a home cinema (where you can watch films or play some games on a huge screen with your friends) you can also use it. So the conclusion is that it would be nice to have one of this at home... :D

This is gona be a really cool evening for my group I volunteer at.

Looks like a great projector for anyone who might not have a lot of space but still wants a large viewing area.

Amazing projector that could revolutionize portability. Such great piece of tech comes with an equally great price.

I'd love to have this projector. It could replace my TV and make the room look like it has so much space, while still having basically a really large TV!

Never seen a projector like this and I was wowed away from this. I would like to try it out with some games and ofc with movies too.

Just bought a normal projector and now realize the importance of short throw!

it even looks cool, that cant be said about most projectors

Wow that is an awesome throw distance!