LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Would love to win one of these projectors to play around with, never had one of my own like this.

Seems sick...personal cinema....dream come true???

Honestly, the portability seems like the most important factor that sets this product apart, but damn this thing can fit anywhere :D

This would be great to play with my siblings instead of being stuck in my computer room all day!

This projector looks baller. Would love to have one! Good luck everyone...

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) GoodLuc

It would be an amazing starting point for a new home theater setup!

Would love to be able to have something like this for an impressive and fun portable LAN party!

I think it would be pretty cool having a 100" or 200" screen as a monitor and as a portable gaming rig really interesting it would be very useful in games like Minecraft PVP tournaments, gang beasts, and productivity and much much more. It is just amazing how LG is so generous to give out this projector.

This projector seems extremely useful, I love that it only need to be 4 inches to become a 60" screen and that I thing the the external shell of the device looks great :D

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Man this thing would be sweet for my setup. I move my computer a lot so the size is perfect. I wonder how well it would work mounted on the ceiling close to the wall. For a small theater room. Looks awesome 

This projector would make an amazing compact home theatre system.  Very compact and the distance needed to project that size of an image is amazing.  Would definitely love to have one of these.

I would love to have a short throw projector like this. Having a massive screen size and not have to worry about people walking in front of your screen is the dream.

That is such a good idea for a small room or portable projector ! 

This is a must for the new gamers. Less space needed for more fun. How much would be to win one :))

I really loved your Video, and would like to enter the Giveaway, its a interesting thing and I would love to use it for a home Cinema, I always wanted a Projector but they always had the problem for me that you had to place them across the room, with this projector you can place it near the wall and have no problems with people running through the image. I think I have enough space for a little cinema in my basement so it would be a nice addition to my house. I love LG and I'm a proud user of loads of their Products so I know just by using them that this projector is just perfect for me.

Thanks for the giveaway LG, your a cool company.

All i want to to watch game of thrones on this thing. 

This unit looks to be capable of providing the ultimate experience for any gamer/gathering party!! Imagine being able to easily display crisp clear images on the go, with a pristine picture and HQ audio from a bluetooth speaker/bar.  

I need this!!! lol

200?! That's impressive! That tiny sized projector is a handfull tool!

An awesome projector since i have a small room so it would really take advantage of that

It looks like a great portable projector for home use or traveling, its weight and size is also a plus

I have a old projector, would be great to upgrade. love what you guys are doing and keep it up enjoy all your content.