LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

projector looks awesome as well as being very versatile, would love one to bring with me on vacation trips where a TV isn't possible (ex: camping) 

:3

Think its a great idea and would be the perfect thing to use in my small home theater setup in my basement

Projecting onto any wall without needing 10 feet of space sounds amazing.

This is wonderful timing. My TV is starting to go out and I've decided to price out projectors as a replacement instead. Could use a free one :)

This would be awesome! As i need a projector, but have no where to mount one! :D

It does look amazing, It be nice to have in my collection.

This looking cool, and I actually looking for a home theater setup wich this puppy can go.

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Can you play die hard games on it? Like BF4 whitout Anny problem? 

i really like how tiny that thing is makes me want to paint my ceiling white and place it vertically

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

I've had an Epson HomeCinema for awhile now, but just moved and didn't have enough throw space in the living room configuration we have.  Even if I don't win the giveaway, I'm definitely buying one of these.

Honestly this would make for a sick edition for the travel build im working on

The specs look great for something as small as that as well.

Looks beautiful, would love to have it with my gaming rig. The video looked professional and awe-inspiring.  

having a bigger screen would increase in more LAN party and friends can get together often for the  PF1000U projector with a system and playing games all day long 

This is simply amazing I'd love to have it so that I can watch p*** errrm I meant play games and watch videos on it :D

this looks like a really cool projector. i would love to play some War Thunder with it!!

OMG! R u freaking kidding me??? just 11cm from the wall to get a 60 inch picture???? DAFUQ? HOW, LG, how???.... Guys, this is crazy, its almost just like a smartphone laid on the table agaist a wall, just 11 cm?.... Hat down for you LG, great job.. This looks amazing! :)

PS: LTT thanks for letting me know about this kind of technology, in the future, I think I will never ever buy anything else but short throw projectors!! THNX :) 

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be really cool for my YouTube videos. Have something projected over the front of me. Also gaming on it would be amazing.

I always wanted something like this so I can do one of those romantic backyard movie things with my wife. I guess for the time being we watch the living room TV through the window... :)

This is the coolest projector I've ever seen!  The styling of it looks simple yet shows it's a high quality product. Could have so many uses for this in my new planned media room! Would love the chance to win one! Good luck to everyone and hope to win :)

Would be so awsome to add to my gaming setup 

i would play games in my classroom with my friends in free time

waiting scine longtime to do thar