LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I'm amazed at how big of a picture it can project at such a short distance. I also like the fact that it is black and it makes look stealthy. <3

Toshiba Satellite C50 (A167)

• Intel Pentium 2020M (Ivy Bridge, IHD 3000)
  • 8GB DDR3 (4x2)
  • 500GB Toshiba Slim 5400RPM
  • Win10 Pro x64

Huawei P8 (GRA-UL10)

• HiSilicon Kirin 935 (arm64)
  • Android 6.0 (EMUI 4.0, TWRP 3, Sysless SuperSU)
  • 3GB RAM, 64GB NAND + 64GB SanDisk Ultra mSD

Looks good something you could put in a dorm or use it outside along a wall or something

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It looks cool, and it's to expensive for me, and I want it that's Why I'm in this contest

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Hey guys! First time commenter. This thing is great, I don't think people realize how much of a difference short the projectors make vs normal throw projectors, my main screen right now is an older Hitachi projector that upscale to 1080p but only has component, vga, etc. all analog connectors. Would love to give this baby a try with my computer as right now I'm currently outputting to usb graphics and the framerates are atrocious. Anyway, fantastic production value on that video spot cheers!

looks like a very cool one, since my room are pretty small/narrow (3meter wide) that will be an interesting solution. then with this small size, then i think we can create a smaller htpc/gaming pc until it fit into a regular laptop backpack.

Looks like a very high quality projector, it has a led lamp that lasts 30000h and has a power consumption of only 100w. Sadly it's way out of my budget...

I am a teacher.  Would love to see what kind of use I can make out of it in a classroom. 

looks like an awesome projector at a decent price.

I was thinking that this could be a great companion to me Alienware 15 R2 especially if I can get a decent type-C display adapter.

This projector looks so awesome!  You guys did an amazing job on the video.. left me drooling and really wanting one!

Reflecting the image off is really cool idea. Makes it so much easier to use in so small spaces. Congrats LG!

RIG: Intel Core2 Q8200, Sapphire HD 6670 1GB ddr3, Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L, Kingston Value 2x2GB, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 320GB , 250 Watts of shit, Win7 Ult x64, Unknown shit case.

Home Cinema here I come :D

It would be awesome to win this and to have a monitor wherever you are :)

Greetings from Germany.

It seems like the perfect solution for someone who just has access to a laptop jet would wane have an awesome movie night with friends or just be able to see things from a wider view for once.

When I saw this, I immediately thought "holy sh*t, this would work really well in the place I live at." Looking forward to the movie nights I have with my family with this thing if I get it. Thanks for the giveaway!

This thing looks really nice to hang upside down on my ceiling, I am keeping my wall already free for more than a year to find the perfect beamer (and collect the money for it).

Looks nice, never tried gaming on a projector before so fingers crossed

This is amazing.  I didn't know it, but I can't live without this now.

This thing is dope would be really awesome in my dorm room 

I think that this is a very good projector, but the downside is that if you want to use it you will need a fairly big wall with lots of empty space just to use it.

Ease of use and I like how you don't need to have a lot of space to project a large image.

I just moved into my first apartment which sadly isn't big enough for a normal projector. Would be a nice suprise to win one that would actually work for small rooms!

We have a warehouse too and this would be great for to have one for watching movies or playing games with my friends! It's pretty cool I like the design of the projector, it's unique (especially that mirror reflect) not like the common projectors out there. Great job LG!

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This seems like a really great idea by LG. I've always found short throw projectors to be a really useful tool and its great to see one as compact as this entering the market.

this projector is a good step for the industry of projectors its small can fit into a backpack and still have room for more stuff insaid backpack like power suply(s) or extra cables

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway: