LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be awesome for LAN parties, and random outdoor movie nights.  Would definitely make me revisit my entire steam library again.

That is the coolest projector I have ever seen! I would love to use it for all sorts of stuff. :0

Its interesting to say the least, I have not owned a projector in about 15 years, and I was very disappointed in what I had.  I would love a chance to try out a newer style projector to see if it still has alot of the issues I used to have, or if the technology has really improved significantly.

I think it's awesome because of its compactibility and portability

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I've been wanted a theatre setup in my room, but large TVs that can fit my wall, and other projectors just aren't cutting it :( with the this LG Short-Throw, I'll be able to have an epic theatre gaming setup! 

The design seems to be lacking.. it just feels so industrial rather than a completed CE device.. To quote Linus though.. "Holy Balls".. that's an impressive image from those distances. .

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

This projector looks sweet, I need one to watch hockey games on. It is Canada, lets be real.

This projector looks amazing. Would like to have it replace my TV for gaming in the living room.

corsair carbide 400r|AMD FX-6300 4,8GHz @ 1,47V|NVidia GTX480 850/2100MHz @ 1150mV|Kingston Low Profile Value Ram 8GB 1333|Samsung 840 Series SSD 120GB|Seagate 2TB HD|WD 2TB HD|WD 750GB HD

Phobya DC12-400|Phobya G-Changer 240 top|Thermaltake 120mm bottom|Phobya Balancer 150 black nickel|aqua computer cuplex kryos hf|watercool Heatkiller GPU-X³

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

I think the projector is awesome for "on the go" viewing.

For those who love big screens and going to the movies, this sure is a good buy! 

This would be amazing for a dorm room since you already have limited space and not having to keep it far from the wall would be amazing and extremely space saving

THAT'S AWESOME, I had no idea these kinds of projectors existed.

Looks awesome! I was thinking about getting a TV for my room, but this would be 10x better!

It's great that I would actually see the projected image as a whole, not just some random shadows.

Personally I like the size of the PF1000U its so small its can almost fit anywhere you can place it witch for me is perfect because I just want to hang some

big sheet on a tree have some tents and watch movies play games all outdoors with some friends and family. The only complaint i have for this mini titan of a

projector is the pricing of ~$1k US for such a small projector but for what its capable of doing i guess it can be justified.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Seems like an awesome product that could replace my TV iin my living room 

This little projector looks awesome! I have been looking for a projector for a long time, and this would be perfect for me and my friends to use at university next year!

Looks like a great projector for movie night or a smash bros tourney!

I've been looking for a projector to play Smash Bros, Rocksmith 2014, and Battlefield 4 with and i think i just found it!! Its cunning, practical, and it has a superior image quality. I am looking forward to getting this projector one way or another and putting it in my gaming room!

Interesting product.. Wonder if 2 of these could be used as illumiroom thing microsoft did a while back.. Would be Sooooo cool.

Also, no more paying for Cinema.. home theatre with very little space.. wowser.

Then there is the possibilities of doing background graphics / video's for a band I work with sometimes. No way to use a traditional one... this would be ballin.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Looks awesome! Expensive, but awesome. :P Nice camera work and editing on the short btw!

This looks like a great way to take up a wall in my house, and not much more space than just that wall. I would love the chance to do it!

Even if I am not afforded the opportunity, it has got me looking in to other short throw projectors. It's a concept I haven't thought much of until recently. 

I had a Panasonic projector, but the bulbs are too expensive to replace, and I've been dieing for a replacement of some sort.
Seeing this projector from LG, I feel so giddy and excited, and I can promise if I win this it will see massive amounts of use in both personal gaming and my efforts on YouTube.

I'm just LOVING that thing <3 I would legit cry if I win.  xD

The projector is an awesome idea. I hope to be a leading engineer of some breakthrough produce like this one some day. 

it looks cool, probably can have alot fun with it.

and btw keep up the good work