LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I'd love to see this thing outside on my patio for a movie night! Make it happen! 

This looks like a nice little package and would make an awesome replacement for my bedroom setup as the current 42" screen just takes up way to much room.

I have a massive 100 or so inches of space just above my desk whereas I have no cable outlets or anything on the other side of the room so for me a short throw projector is the only option, I would love to have this one because this truly is a Full HD projector, not like other companies which advertise 'Full HD' but actually just mean that they support HDMI input and display horrible resolutions :P

I think this projector would be a nice addition to a LAN-party. It's compact footprint makes it easy to bring and place down.

Was always interested in short throw projectors, and this one looks tiny for the ability it has. Definitely interested in this, great work LG.

I believe the projector is a great idea and in my opinion,an EXCELLENT execution of that idea. Thanks LG an LMG for doing this giveaway.  Definitely could make a home theater and game center with this.  Thanks again.

Looks really cool and powerful especially for its size!

Good luck everyone:D

Hello

This would be the perfect replacement to the huge TV I still have in my basement. 

This is super cool!!!! If I were to get this I would use it in my basement and expand my small man cave. I've been watching a lot of setup videos and I'm having ideas, just short on $$$.

Perfect device for people that doesn't have lot of space (like myself) and still would like to enjoy cinema experience in their home. Together with included DVB tuner it's a good alternative to watch live sport with friends and family

This is probably one of the most amazing projectors to ever exist.  

Dank projector mannnnnnn LOVE THE SHORT FILM BTW

My girlfriend says I spend too much time in my computer chair, now I can spend too much time in bed (or if we're being honest, on the couch, in the backyard.) Seriously though, I'm impressed that this was developed and am eagerly awaiting whatever LG comes up with next.

This is probably one of the coolest pieces of tech I've seen in a while.  Not only because of its small compact ability but the image that it can display, outstanding!

That ultra short throw is amazing!

I'd bring it to every party 

Maybe use it on my ceiling 

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.

Nice sleek form factor, and the fact it only needs to be 4" off the wall is insane, could definitely see many many useful ways to use it in day to day life! Huge fan of this, and huge fan of LG products.

Cheers guys

I always liked the idea of a video projector over a conventional large format TV, but it never felt like a practical proposition until now. Love the idea of the short throw feature. Great for smaller sized spaces. Makes a realistic setting for a large screen viewing experience. Thanks for the video.

Just renovated the garage into my Man Cave finally, this would just absolutely perfect the setup, 100" screen, yes please.

That project is really impressive... would be super cool for a lounge type gaming setup :P

The engineering behind the mirrors/lenses for these things always floored me, especially with one of these! The ability to have one like this and put it almost anywhere is indispensable for quick setup/portability or for limited space. I gave my regular projector to a friend a couple years back as a house-warming gift, and I miss it dearly!