LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

love the idea of having a projector that doesn't need to be attached to the ceiling and can be moved if i need to.

Wow, never thought that that I could bring pretty much a portable TV around with me. I always have a place to be and there are only 720p or 480p T.V. screens little of the time that are wicked small. This is an amazing product and I would love to get a portable projector to have an awesome experience with gaming anywhere I go!

I think ths product has a slim slick design, it is portable, good quality, and a fair price. Overall very nice!

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

I think it would be great for a home theater in my new room

The PFU1000 gave me so much creative ideas which I can use for the start of my youtube channel, obviously because of it very short throw which will help me in my small room. 

This thing looks SWEET and it would be perfect to go in the back of my boat and watch movies and play games while out camping in the boat

I think its amazing how the technology has made it so far to the point where we can have such an amazing HD projector and still have it be portable

When I watched your Project Backpack video, my first reaction was just... WOW! I have been looking at a lot of projectors for a long time and I have NEVER seen a projector this small and compact with this level of quality at this size and price. This would not only be awesome for gaming, tv and/or movie watching, but also just for showing off, and you can carry it anywhere. It is an amzing piece of equipment and I would like to say a BIG Thank You to LG for giving away these 2 projectors to 2 amazingly lucky winners! Good luck to everyone!

This would be a really cool gadget for a mini outdoor cinema in the summer :)

This LG projector has a very beautiful design as well as being incredibly high quality. The price of this shows, unfortunately.

Also, this contest ends on my birthday which is pretty neat.

I live in a small apartment and the PF1000U would be a really cool.

Looks very useful. Movies would be nice on this. Hopefully I can get one.

This would be great in my dorm room at uni

It has been a good while since I last saw a really good projector like this.  Makes it even better when it is more portable.  Great work on the video!

This would make a great TV for my small bed room. I use the PC durrng the day anyway.

Well it's pretty awesome. I am normally not into this projector stuff but this one definitely caught my eye

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I've always had an idea to make an easy setup, small, and portable projector and to see this idea come true really amazes me. This would fit perfect for my wide room. This paired with my gaming rig would do great!

Specs :

AMD 9590 Octa Core

MSI Gaming 970 

Kingston Hyper Fury Black 16 GB 1866 

MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G

1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue

Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 

Good Luck to everyone!!

This is one of the coolest projectors I have seen and I am working on a mobile gaming / movie watching setup and this would be perfect

This projector looks amazing to game on. With it I wouldn't have to squint at my 20'' monitor all the time.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This is the perfect solution! I am a student and this would enable presentations or movie playing with just my laptop in tow. 

Wow this thing is awesome. Being able to throw images to a close wall is a killer feature to me because other projectors instantly become unusable in small rooms

This projector looks really great! I always wanted to have a projector, this seems to do the trick i think!

I seriously need this in my life, a projector would simply complete my media setup. Not to mention that I could buy some awesome sound equipment with the money I saved on a projector. Out of everything my favourite feature apart from the sheer easy portability and the beautiful design would be the simplicity of connecting better audio (via Bluetooth or wired) This projector truly is amazing and a work of art, WELL DONE LG!! :) My criteria has certainly been met (10/10) 

P.S the video in which you showed this worked really well :) 

Gaming & movies certainly fit this product well :) 

Kind Regards

Jamie :) 

The small form factor and the option to have upto 200" projected size as Linus tested it, makes it a must have for co-op gaming. It also a great device to watch a movie together with friends or family.