LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector looks awesome. I'd love to have one of these for a home theater setup.

Seems pretty cool, would be awesome for makeshift movienights or for tournaments at private lanparties! ? 

I totally need to own one 

Very interesting design, cool

I think this projector looks awesome! The short throw is really useful especially in compact places. LG always makes great products and this just proves that point further!

This would be amazing for hosting gaming tournaments at lan parties. Would be so much easier to set up than a traditional projector 

Having one of these in my classroom would be really awesome! Standing in the projector wash when pointing things out on the screen is often blinding and obscures a large amount of the screen. This short throw projector (it only needs to be four inches from the wall?!?!?) would completely fix this issue!

It would be super cool to mount it somewhere in my tiny room. There's absolutely no space for any other projector to fit. And that huge image, mmm... Also really cool cinematic :)

What projector technology should have been back in 2009 yet still relevant in 2016. Large viewing experience in less than large halls needed, almost a must have in classrooms, churches, board rooms and basements. I would definitely be recommending this as the only projector to invest in for the future.

Its awesome how they made it so small but powerfull, nice job LG. Sure would like to have one :)

This projector is absolutely a piece of work for its massive size in such a compact package. LG makes great stuff and i love watching Linus review all of there equipment.

Project backpack was a freaking sweet video, well done. That projector would be great for outdoor movies or for watching American Football. 

"You wouldn't worry so much what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do" -Eleanor Roosevelt 

The projector looks awesome, I'd love to play some old NES games on it.

Wow. A true evidence that the future is here. It's almost unbelivable how close this projector can be to the wall and keep all the original luminosity and focus of the source intact; can be used in many scenarios, from office conferences to a home cinema or videogames room, super versatile. Relatively small and portable, plus it is good looking to new tendences of tech-furniture. I think everyone must have this usefull and nice gadget.

Its a cool projection that can project usable image in such a short distance between wall. I wonder what it feels like if I code with this. Haha.

Hey LMG, love the idea of having a projector. Would not mind having it. It's crazy how little distance you need to have such a big projection. Anyways please pick me to be one of the winners! 

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Just simply insane how companies like LG figure out ways around apparent problems like this. Love the videos Linus keep it up!

Seems like a really cool product, I'd love to have a home theater setup, but I don't really have the money right now.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This little guy would be my hero at backyard bonfires and LAN parties! Honestly such a cool product I'd consider saving up for one even if I don't win it here. Buuuut, I would still definitely like to win one here! :D

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Very nice quality for a small projector. I could see myself using this a wide variety of things. I like i a less rural place so there are many abandoned barns, buildings, etc i could see adventuring too and watching some movies with friends or relaxing and playing some games. Either way this a very nice product from LG who im a personal fan of. Keep up the good work!

Could make for an interesting portable game box if modded into a luggage with a mini itx build. would need to think about power and cooling of course but this certainly opens up some possibilities hmmm...