LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Pretty expensive... but would be cool to have.  Think i would build a white wall and project movies onto it for movie night for the neighborhood. 

This projector would be ace for conferences. Always been difficult to carry something around that can project large enough for the viewers to actually be able to read it.

It's badass.If you could bring a large enough power source, all night lan parties would be awesome.

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I already know exactly where this would go. At the end of my bed on the vaulted ceiling. The shallow angle is super cool.

Nice video :)

Great projector, Will be a great addition to my setup. Can't wait to win this! :)

Would love to have one of these things for projection mapping a house from close up.

Digging the portability factor of this thing.

This projector looks bloody amazing! It is cool to see a projector which can give awesome image clarity from only a few inches away from the wall, and at such a compact size.

ayyyye free stuff am i right? +theasianngo <-twitter

One of the best things I saw so far! 

1 minute ago, Wasda said:

This projector seems really good I would love to see A higher resolution one soon maybe not 1080p and it can 1440p it would be really cool to see how much projectors are competing against TVs and how mobile they are.

Btw that production quality was freaking amazing it looked movie like quality I loved it good job Taran and Brandon 

I'm always up and about, and a bit of a film buff. This would be perfect for an urban nighttime cinema set-up with my friends! We could set this up in positions that would fit the movie's theme, like in the woods to watch The Hunt or in a parking lot to watch Crash. The posibilities are endless2 (aka. endless x endless)!

Looks super cool and being able to provide a large image in a smaller space has some great use cases

This is quite an amazing projector, I find it interesting how it can projects such a large image at almost no distance.

I just watched your short "Project Backpack" and then went to the link provided to look further into the projector and I must say it looks amazing. This would be great for parties, family get togethers, etc. Any type of an event where you have a large group. But at the same time I would definitely use this for gaming as a fully immersive experience. Great job LG.

interesting looking projector, the quality is pretty good

That is some crazy awesome tech right there. You could have a 60 inch screen in a closet haha

Who doesn't want a 200 inch projector? Well, in my case, it would be more like 30 inches, but it still looks great.

the projector looks nice and I'd like to win one of them because I need a projector and for me is a projector too expensive *.* :D

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is seriously cool and would fit in my room perfectly, I plan on getting an Rx 480 and I don't have a TV in my room. Having this would be sweet.