LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I would Definitely Want This!! coz Watching Movies would be so Cool..! nd yeah Gaming too!

Great peice of engineering...  Waiting to see if I win before I buy one....  Eather way i must have! 

Looks amazing, I could just put it on my desk and basically have a giant TV on the wall

Wow, that projector is awesome! I've finally made the last addition to my stereo, finally made it to 7.1 surround with two vintage Technic SB-2560 speakers I found off Craigslist for a steal. The final thing that would make my setup the best would be a projector, but I can't drill holes in my ceiling and I can't find any effective or secure way to mount a projector in my dorm for cheap. Winning this projector would be awesome! It's finally top off my media system I've spent so much time building! Or just save up and buy this projector as my next big purchase! Thanks for the contest!

This will seriously pimp my ride.

• All the ports you could ever need + wireless
  • An extremely convenient formfactor
  • Full HD
  • all at a pretty reasonable price!

Ok, granted, it doesn't have the most light output, but hey, I'm a nighthawk anyways.

This could make for a great indoor cinema, epic game room, or even some sort of drive in movie/game event.

Never wanted to win a giveaway so much

How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, hi I'm Philip! That is the sexiest projector I think I have ever seen. It would mesh perfectly with my MSI gs70 stealth pro (bought 100% due to your recommendation) that I saved up for, for over 8 months. Thanks for the great content as always and hey, why don't you just throw a projector my way.

This looks really awesome!   I was surprised by the image quality. 

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

this projector is perfect for making my gaming table with a giant screen in the middle for maps and such.

It seems like a pretty neat device for carrying around to a friend's house or something like that. I'd just like to see what could be done if the projector was a little bit bigger.

Best projector for my 3m x 4m room with empty walls :D

I think this projector is absolutely Awesome and that big hologram (or whatever it is) that it make's is just unbelievable. This is just cool! 10/10 best projecter that ever was (maybe, not sure. cause i didn't seen enough projector to judge that).

this thing looks awesome. i would love to play dark souls 3 on it. 

This is crazy cool, I've wanted a short throw projector for the best part of 5 years and never found the cash - I would love to be able to get hold of one now.

LG is making some cool, high quality stuff. I would love to get a closer look at the optics on this thing.

Would make for an amazing Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart experience outside

Would be nice watch some movies with my family.

Awesome. Those projectors are wicked cool. I would love to have one. 

I'm watching a lot of movies, like 5hours/day, projector would be greater than just 32" tv.... :D

This short throw projector looks FANTASTIC. We've been trying to get a really good projector setup in our home but our landlord doesn't allow us to put holes in the ceiling so we couldn't have a setup that way. We've been looking for a projector designed to be on the floor and this looks absolutely perfect. 

It's amazing. I'd have it with me all the time!

Would love one of those. I have been looking for a projector but have been short of money so haven't got one yet. 

Definitely looks cool with an epic form factor as well!