LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The one thing I want to do is set up a mesh screen with the projector on it and a sensor (like x-box Kinect) and have a massive touch screen for some games and movies and more.

It is a one-of-a-kind projector. I don't think that there is anything that can compare to that. (Don't quote me).

This proyector look great, i hope some day come to Argentina.

Looks awesome, would be dope to bring around and not have to worry about monitors!

kitteh.

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I'd love to win one 

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks awesome would love to have one to game on at my friends dads warehouse we could legally do what you did in the video for lab party's or jack box or anything. Have to make a dedicated pc for it now. Maybe a case mod for it?

I foresee more movie nights during backyard camping for the kids. Mini Drive-in at our place !

Cool video, definitely would need a Bluetooth portable speakers as part of the project backpack, it seems to be a real nice piece of kit :)

it would be so much better playing games and watch movies on this projector than my laptop screen....

Such a cool projector. Would be awesome to set up in the back yard and have movie marathons/game competitions.

Oooh That is rilly cool, i would like to see them do a comparison with a typical lineup of pico projectors..

It look pretty awesome, and great for those with limited space. I would have preferred a Display Port personally but that's just me.  

I've been waiting for something like this so I can take it with me to friends' houses and such. I think this projector is the first step in creating a really fun way to play games in really interesting places. 

Also, it would be great to finally put that high DPI to use, "so next time you're gaming at your local imax you can crank that sh*t up." 

Man this looks fantastic because I'm a student and I've been thinking of getting a projector for my room for the past couple of weeks as I often have a lot of people playing split screen games or watching movies etc but it's little fun on a monitor compared to what it could be.

I've looked around for short throw projectors but anything decent is way out of my price range, the PF1000U looks absolutely perfect and so way wayy out of my price range.

My room is too small for really any furniture movement and I can't ceiling mount in this rented flat so this competition and projector seems to be my only option considering my student budget - won't be able to afford anything like this until after university when I won't need it anywhere near as much without all the uni friends and hangouts. 

Looks very interesting for things such as outdoors gaming. I wonder how well it compares to a very large panel monitor?

i want it 

nice. would be awesome for my current pc build or for watching movies with friends. i already have a projector screen that a local school threw away.

This projector looks pretty neat. I'm sure I could think of something cool to use this on ^_^

Really digging everything about this product.

Short throw projects are a great idea because it means no more heads blocking the image of these new high quality LG projectors. hehe

This projector turns any living room - no matter how small - into one hell of a home cinema! Truely amazing!

GL to everyone!

I think this gonna be amazing if I can get it for my mini SkyDome project that I  dream of.