LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Always been a fan of projectors. I always carry a portable one when I am traveling. From what I can see in the video it has great optics, really surprising how such a small device can project such a large image from that short of a distance. And I bet the image is of high quality, something LG is renouned for (the OLED displays from LG are incredible).

Just Wow. I have never seen projector with this image quality in that small package (and focal lentgth...). I basically need this for summer =D

A fantastic baller product with revolutionary technology and sleek looking product

This would be great for travel/parties it seems, or anytime really. I want one. :D

This puppy must be amazing for gaming and movies. I'd surely redecorate my living room around its use! Two HDMI inputs, one for the Wii U and one for the PC makes it a natural fit. I'd relegate my Chromecast and 720p screen to the bedroom if I had one of these. My apartment isn't very large, but this projector is perfect for such cases - though I may have to worry about the cat climbing on top of the unit. Haha

as little as 4 inches away! gimme!

its so compact too!

hows the fan noise on it?

So small and portable it would be good for lan parties and also house parties.  

This is great! This just what I was thinking of but didn't know was on the market. Very portable, great picture, versatile for devices that it can be used with.

I was thinking that I needed this type of projector to do gaming sessions on the fly. Could be used to watch a movie on a date where there's either too small a TV, or no TV at all.

Could be used with a DJ set up for and out doors event to add to music, lights, and now video.

I have so many more uses for this. I would love to have one of these. Absolutely great!

That is and epic projector and would be great to for me / any with limited space. awesome 

This would be amazing for a home theater!

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

It looks really cool, and I have just the right wall for it! ;) 

I think mounting this to a ceiling would be a pretty awesome setup.

innovative design quite interesting ..

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think this is one of the sickest projectors i have ever seen..Cant wait to try it out if i get too.

SWAG_LORD_pj out!

Love this short throw projector! This is exactly what I've been looking into for the move to our new house, in which we would like to use a projector but simply don't have the distance needed.

OS X: Mid-2012 Macbook Pro 15" Intel Core i7 2.3GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | 1TB Seagate Hybrid HD | 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | NVidia GeForce GT 650M 512MB

Windows: Intel Core i3-4170 3.7 GHz | 8GB Crucial RAM | Asus GeForce GTX 950 Strix 2GB | 250GB Crucial SSD |  Cooler Master N200

Current Project: 2700k Intel Windows/Hackintosh Build

Seems like a very versatile tool that could have many use cases like giving a presentation in an environment not originally intended for projectors all the way up to taking it with you to a LAN party to play games with your friends on. Also with its compact size and setup, it would make it easier to get it to those places and to get it working once there.

But that's just my two cents.

Spoiler

Primary System: Big Rave
CPU: R7 2700x
Cooler: EK-AIO Basic 360
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 2400 CL14 (OC @2733Mhz)

Mobo: Asus ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming
GPU-1: Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1070 8G Gaming

Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Windows 10 Boot Disk: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

Ubuntu 20.04 Boot Disk: Samsung 970 EVO plus 500GB

Fans: Corsair LL120 RGB (x6)
PSU: EVGA BQ 850 W 80+ Bronze Certified

Secondary System: Razer Blade 15 (RTX)
CPU: i7-9750H

RAM: 16GB (Dual Channel, 2667Mhz)
GPU: RTX 2070 Max-Q
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

Display: 15.6 inch IPS - 240Hz

RGB: Glorious

Looks freeking awesome, can I has? Also the video that you made was very cool :D

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This would be amazing in my living room. No more need for a TV! 

Well! This would be perfect in my setup! got a couple laptops and a lg ultrawide, this could take my gaming desktop to the next level - steam would never be the same again!! I would be super grateful!!1one!

Is Awesome! It would be a GREAT Feature for my new home, i would for sure have a lot of fun using it to play games with my friends!

Cool idea, could definitely see this becoming a MUST in LAN parties for some big screen local coop games! I've always wanted a short throw projector for that reason to bring to the parties I have with the work buddies (old school 30s gamers). Really hope I win one of these, would definitely put it to good use! :)

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This will put my  Samsung  To shame