LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Love the idea of a smaller projector you can take with you and still be able to have a 200" screen anywhere you go. Would love to have one to use as a display when I move into my college apartment xD

How well would it work in day light though, I'd love to find out.

An absolutely beautiful projector, it would be perfect for show parties.

I was looking for a projector for about a week, and then I see this :). Here in my country (Chile) projectors are like twice as expensive in comparison with US, Canada or Europe prices. It's a really nice peojector, and that short throw makes it suitable for all kinds of rooms. It would be really nice to have one near my birthday wich is July 19th :)

Looks really cool, but how much does it weigh?

Is there any lag when playing games on it?

How does it project onto a wall that is not pure white?

This thing looks amazing for a projector! This would make my living room into a gamer's heaven! :o

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This thing is amazing. I would love to have one.

I was always under the impression you either had to have an enormous and heavy projector, or portability and sacrifice image quality. Always awesome to see stuff moving forward with no compromises

Love the projector.. sadly the price point is not for me.. and I didn't got the internet stars xD

This projector is awesome! compact and with a very good image quality the problem for me is that is also expensive ahah so i wouldn't mind getting one for free ;)

That's pretty amazing for such a small unit. Wish I had the money to afford one.

This would be absolutely perfect for a home theater setup! I bet gaming on it is awesome as well!

That's one sexy projector 

Life is easy, all you have to do is Live

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

Good to see projectors are slimming down compared to projectors of say 10 years ago. love the short throw on this little guy. Now you don't need tons of space to have good image quality.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This exactly what I have been looking for my living room setup. There aren't many ultra short throw projectors out there and this is one of the best.

The video was kind of entertainment. The device itself seems to have its uses... almost like caring a big monitor with you but without caring the big monitor itself.

This thing is incredible the size of the projection at only 4 inches from the wall makes this little thing probably one of the coolest things I've seen this year. Would be absolutely perfect for my game room

It would be a lot of fun, as a movie junkie, to make a mini theatre with this thing

the projector is amazing it can be used for so much. I would be great to play video games on it and watch movies all in the comfort of my dorm.

This projector would be absolutely breathtaking for LAN parties at my apartment. Imagine your friends faces when you use just a bare wall to as a giant screen!

Getting basement finished next week and have a nice big white wall with this projectors name on it. Would really save space as i share my cave with the girlfriend and her computer :D

Looks awesome. Perfect size to set up above my bed and project on the wall. Or the perfect size to be a second monitor.

The LF PF1000U looks incredible! It would definitely make for the best mobile theater system. Bring it in a backpack to a party or gathering at some hall. The party starts to slow down, pull it out and with the wireless connectivity, you can have movies from anyone's phone or you could launch a smart app with the on board smart tv integration. Also you could bring a gaming console and get great split screen multiplayer! I mean that is what a big screen is truly for right?