LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This looks like a perfect thing to use to be live out my dream of being able to have an epic outdoors gaming night with all my mates, using a mix of PC, PS4 and Wii U

This projector would be perfect for my LAN setup.

this would look awesome on my bedroom floor/wall =D great for sharing =)

This product looks awesome, it's uses range from watching movies to gaming. from what the video LTT made shows and what is said on the website, this product would be really useful for people with not a lot of space to get a good picture out of a surprisingly small projector. great video and great product.

I feel like this little guy would be great for playing party games like the Jackbox pack. You could just set it up outside and be ready to go. Thanks for the giveaway!

This projector looks awesome. Definitely interested in one to replace my aging 27 inch LCD TV.

This is an amazing idea for a product. I know I won't won, but I'll still probably wind up buying one. 

I've seen a lot of short throw projectors but this one is definitely the coolest one I've ever seen. It would be awesome to get one of these

@-@ A Cool Projector I Would Buy It If I Didn't Get To Win One Here. Good Luck To Everyone :3

wow the projector is really impressive and coincidently i am searching for a projector for my room and this is would be perfect for it because of its small size and the projection size 60" from 4" thats nuts

Looks like an awesome lil' device! Super portable looks sleek not like those projectors you see mounted on the ceiling in offices or such that look very boring!
it'd be awesome to play around with one of them! :)

- Personal Rig -

AMD 7950X3D / 64GB G.SKILL DDR5-6000 EXPO / ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC
ASUS ProArt X670E / Noctua NH-D15 Corsair 4000D Airflow / Corsair RM1000x / 4 x 2TB Crucial P5 Plus

- 🪦 HW Graveyard 🪦-

MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB 🪦🫡 Dec 2013 - Dec 2018
Seasonic Platinum 1000W 🪦🫡 Dec 2013 - Dec 2018

PNY GTX 470 1280MB 🪦🫡 June 2010 - August 2017

Intel Q9550 / Q9450 Systems 🪦🫡 Q1-2008 - Q3-2016
- Desktop Audio Equipment -
ADAM Audio F7's | Topping D30 Pro | Topping A30 Pro | HD598 & HD6XX w/ Sheepskin Pads

This projector would help me help people increase morale after a typhoon or an earthquake here in the Philippines. I think that entertainment after a calamity would help people to cope with what happened especially children. As Linus said on the video, your team has managed to push this projectors' display output to 200 inches. In my opinion, it's not bad.

i am a computer science engineering student from India but not even having a single working pc ,it will be great if i can connect this with my smartphone i am glad to have one.

p.s: i have started watching your youtube channel to repair my old pentium 4 pc but i cant fix it ,but i have learnt a lot from your youtube channel, thank you linus. 

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I am a movies junkei and it would be pretty awesome to make a mini theatre and also play some games

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

A beautiful projector, it would be absolutely perfect for show parties.

The lg projector looks wonderful! Hopefully I win so here goes nothing.

Hello ?

Battlefield 1 would be amazing on this! The air ship crashing on a 200" screen!

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Hey I really like this small projector I think it nice and well small so you can carry it around and it would be great for like if you had people over or maybe your friends and you want to show them this thing or if you go over to a family members house and stay the night, you dont have to watch tv anymore you can play games now. I also like how it looks it looks REALLY good.

I think that setup is great and the projector has a very clear picture while being so small and portable... Great Work!