LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I could see people doing really cool DIY projects with the projector, such as embedding it into a entertainment center or tv stand since this can display a huge image while only being inches waya from the wall! 

Looks pretty #dank, would love a #chance to #win! I can think of all sorts of interesting #usecasescenarios for that #shortthrowdistance. #hashtag

I have like the looks of things like this for gaming and PCs. Since I seen the first overhead progegtors that where the size of a small TV, but the qualaty was never that good this one looks like it should be OK

Loving the look of it! Would love it for D&D and some games.

I am building a home theater right now and was trying to find the best projector for it. I didn't even look at short throw ones but my goodness this one looks amazing. It seems like an amazing option for how I want my setup. Whether or not I win one I'm gonna get one

It would be super awesome to have before I go off to college and then the military, as I could watch movies with my buddies literally anywhere we are. 

It looks great! Ive been waiting for a portable projector that doesn't suck.  The only issue I can imagine it having would be the on board speakers so having Bluetooth capability should make this the perfect go to for game protection and especially movies with built in Netflix streaming.  My only wish would be to find something with these capabilities that can run off of a battery to bring hiking to watch a movie or have a LAN party with friends under the stars somewhere.  Guess I would have to bring a generator.

i am not that rich but having that suree would be nice :D

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I love a projector like this one. I'm on the go alot with my stuff and the projector I'm using now is just not able to do that.

Damn, that's pretty sweet, would be kick ass to turn a spare bedroom with some blackout curtains into a gaming room

would drastically change my htpc setup plans!!!

Heeey, 

I think it looks cool and it would be awesome to have for any party !!!

This projector is really nice, I can really use a projector in my room for watching movies or playing games because its compact and also because my room is small.

It's so awesome!

It would be cool to play which your friends

I'm pretty sure thats gonna be a blast on projector tech because most projectors these days can only make an usable small screen at 2 feet away, which may be a problem if your desk is small.

LG at it again! This projector is almost as cool as Linus's socks and sandals! ?. In all honesty though I could use this for two purposes. I'm the president for the computer society at my college and we have a weekly gaming meeting where we play all video games imaginable. And the second reason I would like this is because I'm the founder and CEO of a nonprofit organization that I called Iz-Too-Geeky. I could use this project for out events! 

Keep on Socking and sandaling TTL! 

Looks like a great product that I would love to try out. 

This thing looks awesome, might have to consider saving up for this. I have had good luck with LG in the past.

Cool design, very handy, such wow. Now serious whould be awsome to put in my attic, plus the video of the "most comfortable gaming setup" i'm waiting for for ideas.

I would love to use this to watch movies and series ;) even play some games on it :D

Definitly a great projector, LG has always stand out for their innovation!  I would use this product for gaming and movies with friends and family!

Very nice design. If it was a bit cheaper it would be perfect