LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I honestly didn't know short throw projectors existed. I do know that one of my goals is to get a projector to project on either my ceiling or my large wall. Being in a small room, I think a short throw projector would be perfect.

I deal with a lot of projectors at work and have always loved short throw projectors. The fact that this one is so compact is a huge plus. Making in portable or a great option for the living room is a huge plus.  I'd love to have one!

My Build - Cpu: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz Case: Phanteks Evolv ITX | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI ImpactRam: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 760 | Power Supply: Corsair AX760 | Monitors: Dell P2210 | Keyboard: Logitech k270 | Mouse: Logitech M185

That is a really awesome projector, that would be very fun to have and would make some cool gaming experience. Good Job LG!

This would be great and solve and issue I had with my cats destroying both my 24" asus monitors two weeks ago. (they were fighting on my desk while I was at work apparently)  They certainly couldn't destroys a wall image. 

Would love to use it for co-op gaming with my bro late at night outside, maybe also use it for more than that if i get friends over to play overwatch with (i have a small problem).

I don't need a this pojector but i don't win never object

Very impressive, especially considering it can project full 1080P.

Have to wonder what the noise and heat from that thing is like.

Cool Projector and not to bad a price what bulb technology does it use?

I would love to win a projector to game with my Asus Strix GL502.

So you are telling me that I can use this while I'm in the bathroom?!? Seriously, though, this projector is here to change my life:D

Sounds awesome. Looks even more awesome. 

I cant use this to the massive 200 screen size. Still me and the crew could use this for a killer gaming session, great product.

I like how compact the projector is and showing up 100 inch is really cool. Would love to play some multiplayer games on that screen.

Amazing... I had a wonder wall years ago and the kids loved it... it has terrible resolution but it was pretty cool to have a huge screen on the wall... 

Win or not I will be getting one of these... 

Just bought a 65" LG TV. I wonder what the quality difference would be like... Send me one. I'll check.. ;-)

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

this looks a fun piece of hardware for the whole family and uni mates alike!!!

The PF1000U seems just perfect to use as a second screen on my work desktop!

Greetings from Argentina!

This is a nice size and range, seems portable enough, good picture quality... But where's the rest of the review....? Jk ?

A screen that size at that distance sounds like absolute sorcery and I love everything about it!

This would be great for outside movie watching, plus it doesn't look like it would need a whole lot of setup.

this looks a fun piece of hardware for the whole family and uni mates alike!!!

Great looking Projector, quality seems good which for size is hard to do, brilliant for my nerd room at work :) kids would love it (i work at a school and run a nerd club). 
I Do think this projector has alot of potential for DIY jobs as well mind, its size would make it great for a DIY Surface table design, few cams and you  could make a semi okay system.