Canada legal Weed. What else do you need to know?

Missioncode

Kind of flamboyant, but idk american makes me sick some times. I'll be moving out of here some time or another. maybe to Canada maybe some were else Im just triad.

What do you think?

Have you ever smoked before?

Should this even be here or should it be deleted?

Don't and never have smoked, but I don't hate the people who do and if you helps you relax and your responsible then by all means. 

Edited by Missioncode

Probably shouldn't be here. Also I'm very anti-drug so yeah I don't like to hear about the possibility of this becoming legal. Isn't alcohol and cigarettes good enough for you people?

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Hilarious video, dripping with political satire and some really well made points. Thanks for pointing it out :D

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

Don't care to get High, never had the arge to do so, but you do know that weed is now legel in Colorado and washington right? I do agree though, my wife and I are trying to find away to move up to Canada our self's. Just because we can't take how our country is going down and it is going down fast.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

America is being out americaned! 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Probably shouldn't be here. Also I'm very anti-drug so yeah I don't like to hear about the possibility of this becoming legal. Isn't alcohol and cigarettes good enough for you people?

I'd rather it be the other way around to be perfectly honest. Cigs are made of cancer causing poisons and alcohol leads to drunken deaths and fighting. While I'm not a stoner, I can at least look at this with open eyes to know that marijuana has legit healing properties unlike the former that are legal for some weird reason.

It actually annoys me when someone equates smoking pot to crack with the anti-drug propaganda that seems to be popular in the states.

I have nothing against marijuana and I'm going to be completely honest that I have smoked it few times and I did allot of research on it and found that i could really be a great thing for Canada and our economy.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I'd rather it be the other way around to be perfectly honest. Cigs are made of cancer causing poisons and alcohol leads to drunken deaths and fighting. While I'm not a stoner, I can at least look at this with open eyes to know that marijuana has legit healing properties unlike the former that are legal for some weird reason.

It actually annoys me when someone equates smoking pot to crack with the anti-drug propaganda that seems to be popular in the states.

I was a smoker for almost 20 years, and resantly quit 32 days ago. Honestly I wish cigs would get off the market. that is the worst habbit in the world to have and to top that off, its freaking nasty.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

*sigh*

Ya know, it's sad that the setup the Founding Fathers had going failed. I would've preferred it stayed as it was. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Kind of flamboyant, but idk american makes me sick some times. I'll be moving out of here some time or another. maybe to Canada maybe some were else Im just triad.

What do you think?

Have you ever smoked before?

Should this even be here or should it be deleted?

Don't and never have smoked, but I don't hate the people who do.

I do socially on occasion, but I don't really want it legalized. 

high people are annoying as fk, trust me my first time I was probably the most annoying person ever for a good hour. At least drunks usually keep their behavior to late night so they're typically avoidable. Cigarettes are a bigger deal than marijuana. 

I do believe that it's a bit sensationalized and people make a bigger deal of it than it needs to be, but I can't help but notice all the people I knew that smoked a lot of pot tend to have tried other substances. 

1.5k posts np

really? Most of the stoners I know don't even go anywhere near alcohol lol

It might just be because the ones I knew (i don't really associate with anymore) definitely graduated to more premium things, could just be coincidental.

Edited by helping

Error: 410

Wether it's legal or not, people who want to smoke it are still going to buy it anyways. Instead of buying it in shops where the quality is guaranteed, the people who want to get some have to buy it from dealers. It's not as safe, and it's impossible to know what's they put in it. Also, it's obvious that the fight against marijuana has failed, it's impossible to control it and it's just costing a looot of money for not a lot of benefits.

They can make some money if they sell it themselves, they can ensure that it's a quality product and not full of crap that will make some people sick, etc etc. I'm not a smoker myself but I don't see the benefits in criminalizing it. Some people are saying that if it's legal, their kids will go buy some. Well guess what, your kid can still buy some today even if it's not legal, and if it was my kid, I would prefer that he would buy a product that is certified of a certain quality in a safe environment, than buying some crap from shady dealers. (obviously he couldn't buy it as a kid - I hope? - but if it's just like alcohol and cigarrets, we all know how that works)

high people are annoying as fk, trust me my first time I was probably the most annoying person ever for a good hour. At least drunks usually keep their behavior to late night so they're typically avoidable. Cigarettes are a bigger deal than marijuana. 

I do believe that it's a bit sensationalized and people make a bigger deal of it than it needs to be, but I can't help but notice all the people I knew that smoked a lot of pot tend to have tried other substances.

really? Most of the stoners I know don't even go anywhere near alcohol lol

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

1.5k posts np

braaaah relax, enjoy 420

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Pot isn't legal in Canada.

Medical use with a doctors letter is and it's used as a loophole for people with no  health issues to buy it.

In BC there is so much pot around it's essentially legal only because the Police have bigger issues to deal with

and that is people who trade BC pot for cocaine and Heroin from south of the border..

While i don't smoke pot i think legalization is a step forward. As it will help with regulation and control. I just hope the police forces around those areas have reliable tests when they stop drivers.

I'll stick to my regular tobacco and alcohol.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I haven't lost someone I cared about to pot, but I have to cancer as well as being hit by a drunk driver..

I'm saying that society is allowed to do plenty enough for drugs. I didn't say that I approve of drinking or smoking cigs. I'm saying that they should be happy with what they have. I would love to have no drugs of any kind allowable.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I haven't lost someone I cared about to pot, but I have to cancer as well as being hit by a drunk driver..

Smoking is smoking, it ain't good for your lungs.

Pot isn't some magical thing that defies that reality.

Smoking is smoking, it ain't good for your lungs.

Pot isn't some magical thing that defies that reality.

This is true.

In regards to Cannabis (Pot), the stuff is kind of magical in the health benefits it actually has. If you could find a way to ingest it without smoking it (there are ways obviously), it is fine. 

It can regrow your spinal cord tissue, of which no other chemical, "herb", or ingredient (or [insert term related to this here]) can do. 

Pretty cool honestly. I still wouldn't touch it because I like to keep my mind "mine" as much as I can. Tried alcohol, didn't like it, couldn't control myself. Tried tobacco, didn't like it, couldn't control myself. About the only weakness I have now is sweets. I love sugar. Man, I need to figure that one out.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

much rather that stuff be illegal than quality controlled weed. thats just my opinion though. but alcohol and ciggeratse are much worse for you

and this article is just about medical marijuana.... its still illegal

I love SourceFed! Also, 'CANADA

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

*sigh*

Ya know, it's sad that the setup the Founding Fathers had going failed. I would've preferred it stayed as it was. 

Yeah no. The setup the Founding Fathers had was bad. And this is coming from a libertarian.

There is extensive evidence to prove the medical benefits of marijuana. Inhaling smoke is bad, but if you absolutely must smoke, please smoke weed. Alcohol is the most deadly drug in the world- why is it legal and not marijuana?

Well if it is legal then they can tax it which means moar moonay

If it means my taxes are lower, I won't mind. Let the #420blazeitfaggots take some of that weight off me.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/