Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I bought an entry level mechanical keyboard (AULA Demon King) a while ago and have been looking to upgrade to a full size and backlit keyboard!

Currently I'm using the Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000 - Mechanical Keyboard, its okay but some of my keys are failing. Hopefully I have a new keyboard soon

Need keyboard to sell colours. Extract each colour from keyboard, sell each one for $1, become a millionaire instantly

Currently using a Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid. Problem is some games and work loads really need a number pad! Plus RGB would be awesome!

genius gk 100011 ye this is my no rgb no mechanical no fancy keyboard PLS i really need this :(

teclado-genius-kb-110x-usb-lomas-de-zamora-891411-MLA20537350893_012016-F.jpg

I'm rocking this cheap hand me down Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse that my dad didn't want any more. I'd like a new one that has arrow keys, num pad keys and function keys that work tbh. But.. someone probably has better reasons than me

IMG_1113.JPG

Using a Logitech K360. Not that I bought it for gaming but I pretty much found out the hard way that it isn't any good for gaming at all and I'd like to have a nice gaming keyboard. :)

I'm using a Logitech Wave Pro but it has become so dusty and dirty over the last 10 years that it's hard to type on it, some keys need to be pressed in really precisely in the middle or they'll wont go down. The wave is one of the most comfortable ways of typing and forcing you to type with 10 fingers. Too bad they don't make them anymore :(

So an upgrade to a good gaming keyboard is not a bad idea :)

I am building a budget computer and I would love to shave costs anywhere I can. On top of that I would love a chance to be able to see the quality Tesoro products. Thank you for your consideration and generosity.  

Currently using a tesoro tizona, but I need some rgb back lighting!

Reply for the win! Currently using a Lenovo stock keyboard from a prebuilt rig I picked up over 5 years ago. Recently (a month ago) designed and built my first computer but didn't get a new keyboard at that time as I opted to put that cash into my systems innards. These keyboards look nice and I keyboard lots. Would like to use ergonomic & pretty keyboard.  

Using a corsair k70 rgb but looking for something more sleek for my setup.

Im using a basic keyboard from cyberpower pc and I dont like it because it doesn't light up so I cant see anything in the dark and sometimes its very delayed so its hard to play games. 

The keyboard is one of the things i kept from my first pc because it still works, still a membrane keyboard and i don't see a point into buying another membrane, i was looking for mechanical but they cost too much in my country for what my budget is so.. one day.

IMAG2916.jpg

I need a keyboard because im moving away from my laptop and building a pc soon, (so i use my laptop keyboard right now)

This is my first post :D

Mine is logitech K120, and i want this Tesoro becouse i'm wondering how does it feel using a mechanical keyboard..And with it's RGB, typing in the dark would be awesome :D

P_20160623_144617.jpg

Edited by Wicaksono777
Add image

I use the Cougar Attack 2 Keyboard. I want to get the Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard because the characters on the keys are fading. since the Tesoro Keyboard is laser engraved and has RGB backlight, it will last much longer.

I'm using a Logitech k120 which I got for 1 euro. You can imagine how well it works... Still, 1 euro is pretty good, but certainly is in need of an upgrade.

Im currently using an older genius kb keyboard which i bought out of necesity because the one i was using before this one just randomly stopped working. This keyboard has the wasd keys all rubbed out and scrached up and the space and "1" key sometimes dont work. A replacement would be nice! xD

Current PC build: - CASE:Sentey cyclone gs7000 - CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K - CPU COOLER:Corsair Hydro H80i Noctua NH-D15 - MOTHERBOARD:Asus P8Z68-V PRO - RAM:Gskill Ripjaws X Ddr3 32gb 1600mhz (2x8gb+8gb+8gb) - VIDEO:MSI GTX 680 lightning MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X - SOUND:Asus Xonar DG - PSU:Topower powerbird 1100w - SSD:Gskill Phoenix 3 240gb - SSD:Crucial MX200 500gb - SSD:Crucial MX300 750gb - HDD:WD Blue 500 GB SATA HDD ( WD5000AAKX) - Samsung internal optical drive

Logitech G710+, but many of the keycaps are broken, the wrist rest sucks and the lighting is a bit naff. I'd love an upgrade.

I want one because i only have a $5 keyboard and would like to experience mechanical keyboards since they can be a bit pricey to jump on, good luck to all.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

razer blackwidow tournament edition stealth. i hate that it is 10-keyless. also that name is way too long.

I'm using a $30 pretend backlit gaming keyboard with hard to program macro keys, a breathe function for the lights that literally seems to lag and a nice little f-Ing dial to turn down the brightness. I want this keyboard because yesterday was the last day that I could return this over-hyped flashlight with keys and I want to throw this new one on top of it and make sweet mechanical tactile love when I type about no scoping kids online.

hello Im using this dell keyboard for some time and as you know this is not for gaming at all

http://dellparts.us/images/itwinkle_2158_181367880.jpg

I am currently using a cheap 5 dollar keyboard, and it just recently stopped working. 

I want a new Tesoro keyboard because i currently dont have a keyboard to use for my desktop.  

20160623_110427.jpg