Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm running a crappy Dell membrane board I got for free because my IBM model-F died. I want a new one because membrane keyboards are the worst thing to happen to the computer peripheral market. Typing on this thing sucks, especially after coming from my butter model-F.

I'm using a generic mechanical keyboard from a company called GearHead. Although it works fine for the most part, some keys take a few clicks to make it work and it gets annoying sometimes. I reason I would like a new keyboard would be that all the keys on the keyboard work that I just never has a keyboard that lights up before!

(If you hate it - Actually, please don't hit me. If you like it - You know what to do.)

"By you, who used to be my good provider,

My secret nourisher, and mine alone.

The strength you taught me I must used against you,

And now with all my strength I wish you gone."

Then she, my enemy, and still my angel,

Said in that harsh voice that once was sweet:

"I will come back, and every time less handsome,

And I will look like Death when we last meet."

By "Naomi Replansky"

I'm using a compaq keyboard which i got it for free with the old desktop i gotten back in 2010 xD and i would like to have a new mechanical keyboard cause i never had one before :(

I have built-in keyboard into my laptop witch is cool, but I'm also using 2nd monitor and because of that i would use external keyboard! Speaking of external keyboards, I've youse some random gigabyte wireless keyboard witch sucks because it has bad tracking, anti ghosting is bad and it has a bad feel when you are typing on it :(! I would like to win a mecanical one whit RGB lightings just because I never used one and I think I will like it! Good luck everyone ;)!

I am using a stupid school keyboard i realy need new one ;ss . I need that one because RGB is so cool!

I am currently using a HP keyboard, it sucks because I play game like osu(A rhythm based, clicking game) and it requires me clicking perfectly but my keyboard is not really responsive, so I would like to have a change to win a mechanical keyboard because it would be a pleasure to play with one

i am currently using the warwolf fk-241 keyboard, it's a 'good enough' keyboard for the price of less then 10$. but my dad often smokes while using the pc and gets ash all over it making the keycaps feel not right. I would like to have a new kwyboard because:

a. my current keyboard is a membrane keyboard and i want to replace it  with a mechanical one but i don't have the money for it,

b. i like RGB peripherals(even though if i win this keyboard, it will be my first),

c. my dad types alot, and having a new keyboard will help him to...(as long as he keeps his cigarettes away from it)

IMG_20160623_145740[1].jpg

I have HP wireless keyboard that came with the computer. I need this keyboard because the one I have lags and could not type properly.

10 hours ago, z123killer said:

The keyboard I am currently using is an old Dell keyboard (KB212-B) and I would like to win the Tesoro because I want to have a better typing experience and a better gaming experience 

keyboard.jpeg

Hey that's the same as my keyboard!

Also I have a slightly older model that may or may not have coffee running through its membrane....so a tesoro would do wonders for reliability and just y'know, make my desk a bit prettier!

I don't currently have a keyboard, or a PC for that matter. I've been watching LTT and other videos to see what I would want to get and to understand the premise of building my own system. Right now I just have a crappy laptop whose arrow keys don't work neither does the track pad and the left click button is gone showing the Motherboard. Extremely sketchy; upgrade is long over due.

I have an old lenovo membrane keyboard and i would love to have a new mechanical keyboard because i have never used a mechanical keyboard before. 

I'm using a very old keyboard that I got from my grandparents that's not very good and sucks

i want the new one because I just got my pc a few months ago and in need of a new keyboard and I want to try out RGB never had one before 

I'm using a Corsair Strafe. I want this new keyboard because I like the portability of the detachable USB cord which I really like.

I am currently using a E-Blue Cobra Combatant-X Advanced Keyboard and I need a new one because RGB!!:D

Last Monday I built my little brother a computer. He had played with a laptop for 3 years so he's only got an old Apple Machintosh keyboard from year 2000. It doesn't fit the color scheme and lacks mechanical switches, obviously nor has any lightning.

I'm using an old Microsoft keyboard and its time for a change

I am using a Cm Storm trigger keyboard that isn't rgb so it doesn't much my build (blue/ red). Anyway i mostly want the new keyboard so i can give my cm storm to a friend that doesn't have a mechanical keyboard.

I'm using a really old keyboard that is over a decade old and would really like a new one.

Well i got a shiny new Corsair K95 RGB ...  

BUT i'm not entering for myself, i'm entering for my Dad.  

He is the kind of person who would never spend more than 20 bucks on a Keyboard and is using some shabby old DELL membrane Keyboard for years now.  

If it wasn't for me he would never upgrade his PC either... i had to force him away from Windows 2000... his PC had to brake so i could sneak in Win 7.  

2 years ago i UPGRADED him to a Q6600, at least he has a QuadCore now and YouTube in Fullscreen stopped lagging.  

That man will NEVER on his own buy a Mechanical Keyboard. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know they exist.

kODymMT.jpg

This man needs your HELP...  

(for the record: German Keyboard Layout would be required here)  

I am currently using a ReDragon Karura. Albeit the great build quality for the price, I would appreciate something a little more high end. Preferably something that doesn't have such a plastic mixed with styrofoam feeling.

IMG_0080.JPG

Untitled.png

Motivation is where, and what you make of it.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

Isn't Logitech K120 good enough reason to just give this keyboard away for me?

I'm using a logitech membrane keyboard, and I've been planning to buy a mechanical one for several months now. What kept me from it was obviously the price, so this would come really handy!!

i am using  a "genius gx maticore". i want a mechanical kb 

THANK YOU

I'm using the factory Dell keyboard that comes with a standard desktop. I've been in need of a new keyboard for awhile now seeing how some switches are simply worn out during the 5 years of use i've put it through. I would love to win this new keyboard so i'll finally be able to game in comfort as this factory keyboards switches are way to compact for my liking. After hours of gaming or typing papers my hands cramp up like nothing else. I'd love to win this keyboard. It would be my first Mech keyboard.

I am currently using a Apple wireless keyboard since 2012. 

I want a new one because it is not what i want and i bought it purley because i was dumb, now i cant afford a new keyboard so i want to Win this one