Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

nice one

I am currently using this Dell 0DJ425.

It's pretty beat up, and I'd like a new one.

(not my photo btw)

315lHZWLRHL._SY400_.jpg

My keyboard is a Logitech K270 wireless membrane keyboard. I got it as a temporary supplement while I was waiting for a retailer to get more stock. Long story short they never contacted me again >:(:(. So I lost my mons and now I NEED a new keyboard. My keyboard freezes in games (CSGO) and even when I'm just on the web. The Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard looks AMAZING!!! (IMO) and also THE GAY RAINBOW COLOURS:P9_9, also it's MECHANICAL LIKE SRSLY MECHANICAL:D

Logitech-K270.jpg

Using a old Dell keyboard been with me long time it was the only thing we get here in India so yeah that's my reason

1466667973970384178919.jpg

am poor no money have membrane board looks pretty 

p.s.- i put in a lot of time into this message so i would appreciate it if i won !

Acme KS08. (I use this if it even exists). The reason i want a new keyboard is being able to understand what is a good keyboard i usually dont get more expensive than 5 euros.

Just got a daskeyboard 4 and some of the switches aren't working! Plus, it doesn't have awesome lighting.

I now have a logitech g105 but it has'nt got any rgb lighting options and it does'nt have mechanical switches, So I was looking for a new keyboard for the ultimate gaming experience with RGB.

I use this Logitech Y-BN52 

I always wanted a mechanical keyboard but i never was able to afford one because they are too damn expensive where i live

IMG_20160623_104852314.jpg

I am using a 10 dollar (30tl in Turkey) Trust keyboard and I might have accidentally drilled through the space bar (still works though) (unlike others i dont have a crazy setup and my 7 year old laptop thermal throttles all the time)

20160623_105211.jpg

im using a Zalman ZM-K300M it look's great and the shape is ok but the key kepps loking up the key stick and register multiple comads especialy space and shift, i want a new one for theat reason but i just upgraded my sitem to a skilake 6700k z170 gtx 960 4gb and ther is now more buget foar a new keboard

I have a Perixx 2000 which is realy bad because sometimes it does not register keys, the macro keys bug. well for the pice of €20 I did not expect more.

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

This is my first post, been watching the vids for a while now. Building my first ever PC in the coming weeks, could really use a quality keyboard to get me on the right track. :-) 

Currently using a microsoft wireless 800. Well, shouldn't say currently as it is taken apart. If I got a new one that would save me from having to put it back together. :^)

I'm currently using the "cadillac" of rgb keyboards the K95. I'm entering to see if I could get a white version of the gram for a friend of mine as a nice belated birthday gift. Good luck all :)

I have an old Logitech keyboard that came as a part of an old MK200 combo. They keys on it get stuck and often need 4-5 presses for the keys to register. Some keys trigger automagically and cause disruptions in-game. A mechanical keyboard is something i have been drooling over since long and could not get one since they cost an arm and leg over here in India (around 5-6k in local monies) and people over here do not grasp the difference between membrane keyboards and mechanical keyboards, as they think any keyboard is fine for typing. So, a mechanical keyboard  from a giveaway could bring smiles to my face and make games more playable.

Followed Tesoro on Twitter from the last giveaway.

I have the Cooler Master Devastator it is a couple of years old and i want to get a mechanical keyboard because a lot people in twitch are using mechanical keyboard.

I'm currently using Tesoro Lobera Supreme, it has weird bug - My macros and profiles resets after PC restart :( FeelsBadMan

This is what I am currently using right now, i wanted to upgrade my keyboard as soon as possible but I prioritize my computer parts other than its peripherals. :) and its like only 10USD here its 400Philippine Pesoimg.aspx?id=42270&w=3200&h=3200

I'm currently using a ducky zero, I guess this keyboard would be a nice entry into the RGB hype.

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

Right I have a Poseidon Z from thermaltake, which has been absolutely great, but I want to get a feel for a different switch type