Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I have an oldish asus keyboard that the letters are starting to disappear on, and RGB lighting is cool!

I'm using a WASD-keyboards V1. With customs taxes and all it ended up costing me €150, and the USB cord slips out every 10 minutes.
A free keyboard would absorb some of the guilt I feel from this purchase.

Untitled.png

I'm using a CM Devastator. The keys are a bit loud and some keys are not very smooth.

Currently using a hp rubber dome piece of crap with about half the keys never registering...and my poor 2k$ system may need a new keyboard...

ive got a Logitech 350 keyboard the keys are starting to wear out and cant afford a new keyboard :(

I'm using a extra membrane keyboard for my laptop which gets so hot during the summer I made coffee on it after 2h of Witcher 3 

I've been rocking one of this bad boys for far too long,,, it's still my main keyboard and although it's 10 years old, has no feet, and only works very close, at least it registers 8 out of 10 keys pressed.
I've never had a mechanical keyboard before and would really like to give them a try, to see if they are as life changing as others would say, and it would go great with my new rig which I'm finishing this november.

624305929777801638751182-161605-700_700.jpg

I use a 2000 Logitech keyboard and that keyboard is worth it

I don't even have a keyboard lol would be great to get this one though! I only use a laptop btw

I want to build a new PC soon, for that I need a new keyboard because one of my key broke, so every time i press it, it will pop out...

My broken key...

Sorry for my bad english skills O.o

I'm using a Razer Lycosa, which has started to activate the touchpanel media control at unpleasant times, turning the volume up and down, turning the backlighting off(which makes it impossible to see any key on the keyboard) and opening Spotify starting a song, only to restart the song after 10 seconds.

Do i need to say I need a new keyboard, since this is a pain when programming...

I'm using $3 defender keyboard. I need a new one because I'm using $3 defender keyboard for a while now. 

Best of luck to everyone! 

I am currently using a microsoft keyboard I bought from Amazon a few years ago. As my use has grown, this caused issues with some keys not being registered. its time for an upgrade. Was thinking of one of the corsair keyboards according to your video but this would be lovely to checkout how tesoro performs as opposed to corsair. 

Picture1.png

Well, I'm using a Camiva Multimedia Keyboard (link) from a company known as Trust (I don't trust them at all!). As for the reason why I need a new keyboard... the space button gets stuck down every time I press it, so imagine me taking time to grab it and drag back up every time I write a word. Yeah... It stopped being annoying and started being infuriating when I had to to some work from home. 

I am now using SteelSeries Apex 350 (a.k.a Apex Gaming Keyboard) , Got it few month before those Individual Illumination Keyboard were release and was pretty sad about it...so hopefully i can get this one :D

I am using a 3$ keyboard brought in a garage sale, it has lot of cat hair into it, some benny's poutine sauce and cheetos dusf too. I need an rgb for my next chiptune+lsd trip, well i means chiptune only and add a wii stroboscope. Also, my keyboard make a lot of noise, my brother's annoyed when i type since i press hard and fast, i could compete in a typing olympic.

Iam using a sharkoon skiller pro+ but i really want mechanical keyboard but it is a little to expensive for my budget. This keyboard is already worn off so id like a new one for gaming with led lights

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I want to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard because I have been using $50 membrane keyboard that has sucked and I want to try a new typing experience

At the moment I'm using a razed black widow tournament 2014 keyboard and I would like a new one because the w key has started to wear out a bit also since it's the tournament edition it's missing the num pad which would be extremely useful for certain games (such as GTA v) 

hope i win :P

I lurk a lot

Currently using a k70 rgb for main computer but a standard membrane board for my other device. Love mechanical keyboards and want to use one for my other device as well but I can't afford another keyboard at the moment. 

Well, I am just building a new PC, so a new keyboard would be nice :) I have an old Logitech MK300 something, which is actually due for a replacement

Razer blackwidow stealth 2013. Synapse annoys me to no end and rgb.

Currently i'm using Logitech K200, I want a new one because of Mechanical and RGB

I still use the cheap digital keyboard that came with a pre-built PC I bought a while ago (same goes for the mouse). :(