Far Cry 3 + Rayman giveaway

Got some duplicate codes from the latest humble bundle, Far Cry 3 and Rayman Origins for Uplay.

There are 2 numbers from 1 to 100 that will allow you to pick a game (first come first serve),

you can only pick 2 numbers for now (will expand to 5 if nobody gets it, the first 2 count).

You can guess the numbers I guess, but if youve read some good fantasy you know:

The number that is the reason the earth was build - 42 from hitchiker guide to the galaxy

The number no wizard in their right mind may speak - 8 from Diskworld

The hints are anti google phrased, so dont even try :D

good luck

Edit: everybody got 5 tries now

Edit: all keys gone, good luck next time

2 minutes ago, I need a better name said:

42 and 69

OMG how did i just say the same number. not fair.

7 and 9.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Just now, JPotze said:

OMG how did i just say the same number. not fair.

well, the first one is kinda easy, the hitchikers guide to the galaxy is pretty popular (and the number is randomly spammed everywhere).

2 minutes ago, Rolling Potatoe said:

got one, pick your game :D

Far Cry, I chose you!

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

1 minute ago, I need a better name said:

Far Cry, I chose you!

damn. i was typing the same numbers and was just seconds late. nvm then.

4 minutes ago, Rolling Potatoe said:

well, the first one is kinda easy, the hitchikers guide to the galaxy is pretty popular (and the number is randomly spammed everywhere).

indeed. 42 is everywhere and i liked the story behind it. and 69 is just an awesome number ^^. i giggled a bit when i saw you saying the same number just seconds before me.

72 81

Hello.
My rig;
CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.7GhzRAM: HyperX Fury 8GB vengeance @ 1600MhzGPU: MSI R9 270 2GB, MOBO: MSI Z-97 SLI, PSU: Corsair 750M semi-modular 

48 and 59

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The rayman origins code is still here,

the number for far cry 3 was 42.

Everybody got 5  new tries now

A number between 1 and 100...Hint:

The number no wizard in their right mind may speak

73 and 4

let us all remember now and today, computers do not like abuse, they will fight back!

Old Skool KILLBOX. XEON E5640 4.0ghz / ASUS P6X58D-E ~ Noctua NH-L12 ~ eVGA GTX 670 SC 2GB 1312/7000 ~ 4TB 7200 RPM RAID0 ~ CoolerMaster Haf 922 ~ DELL P214H 23" 1080 IPS 2ms ~ HP w2007v 1680x1050. Now Playing: Splinter Cell OG XBOX / CSGO PC

Original XBOX - Xecuter 2 4981.67 Bios. Playstation 2 Slim SCPH-70002. Sega Dreamcast. N64

1.34 and 45

Shark Rampage V: AMD FX-4350 @ 4.5GHz(1.404 Volts) / Hyper 212 Evo / Gigabyte 750Ti (1405MHz Core,3200MHz Memory @ stock voltage) / Kington HyperX Fury 8 Gigs 1866MHz Dual channel / ASUS M5A97 R2.0 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM / 850Evo 250GB / XFX TS 550w 80+ Bronze Sharkoon VG4-W

Discworld.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

24 , 69

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs