AMD livestream has begun- Hawaii GPUs

Humbug

pricepoints of 4K  is oing down fast, exciting times

Def can't wait for 4k to become affordable

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

How much longer will they be on?

Sent from my iPhone

I am a happy wuffy

difficult to set up 4k display for normal users, wich normal user is going to buy a 4k display, lol

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

._. at this point wondering if it would be worth blowing my entire build budget on a r9 290X xD

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Imagine the r9 290x being $400

if that was the case they would have showed the 290 price with the rest.  the fact that they didn't, says that it'll be a bigger price jump then between the rest

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Programmable shaders in 2002 = revolutionary. expression was made easier, True audio will provide same artistic freedom

if that was the case they would have showed the 290 price with the rest.  the fact that they didn't, says that it'll be a bigger price jump then between the rest

I know, but it would be so cool, if it was actually $400, but broke the pattern to make it seem like it was more expensive.

It will probably be $550 or $600

Who wants to play "Spot the Linus!"?

I'm in!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Immediate benefits =  hundreds more real time voices and audio channels than what you can do today

immersive audio experienced integrated into game, virtual surround

Wow with the audio tech any headset is a virtual 7.1 headset?

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

So they are basically saying that they are going to take the audio and put the work to do it onto the GPU rather than the CPU because CPU's are not good at it. 

... Alrighty then. Not sure how important that is, but whatever. Sounds cool. I'm in.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.