AMD livestream has begun- Hawaii GPUs

Humbug

I'd have thought techies would prefer this slightly more in-depth stuff to the tidal wave of buzzwords and bullshit they were feeding us at the start.

I'd like to say "atleast it started well" but that would be a lie.

144Hz goodness

convolution reverb, 

pros: realistic environment, key feature to immersion, organic, 

cons:CPU and memory

now with better and more rerverbs thanks to AMD

12dxv.jpg

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

I can haz video cards?

no?

but I already have a sound card!

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I'd have thought techies would prefer this slightly more in-depth stuff to the tidal wave of buzzwords and bullshit they were feeding us at the start.

This is more audiophile stuff. Not a whole lot of people are audiophiles compared to graphics cards, cpu and gaming "philes?"

I can't wait to place the new Thief 

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

This is more audiophile stuff. Not a whole lot of people are audiophiles compared to graphics cards, cpu and gaming "philes?"

While that is true, this is for everyone.

Because the audio can, and will, be used by everyone. Simply because having Stereo does not mean you are limited to Stereo anymore. You can have 7.1 (3D)... even with Stereo. Which is absurdly awesome.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Kind of confused about something. If there is a special version of the 290x that you can buy which comes with BF4. Doesn't that sort of make the idea of having bf4 included in the new never settle bundles sort of irrelevant? Do we know for sure if BF4 is included in a bundle?

*nobody claps*  

"That's awesome...."

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I don't mind them wanting to work on audio, they may be right that it  is a good direction to go  with immersion, and many of us may well appreciate it.  But when they skip right into audio, ignoring what people are looking for, I have to start wondering if they just don't have much else to show.   Are they hiding something? Trying to compensate?  Why don't they have something to show off and brag about? 

Sell the sizzle not the steak only works so long, eventually people want the damn steak!  Show me the steak, I don't care how realistic your damn sizzle. is. 

Intel Core i5 2400 - Corsair Vengeance 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24 - four strips) - ASUS P8Z68-V LE - GeForce GTX 660 Ti (MSI Power Edition) - 60GB Corsair Force 3 Boot drive with 2.5TB in a random nightmare of a configuration

*nobody claps*  

"That's awesome...."

This isn't a Sony Conference :P