Updated-LTT Discord Server

LMG has decided to launch their own OFFICIAL LTT server, so this is just an update to link you to the new server. You can still join our current server below.

Forum Thread:

Discord Link: https://discordapp.com/invite/ltt

So as you know during PAX Discord was a sponsor of LTT. So I have created a server. This is Unofficial and is no way affiliated with LMG/LTT.

On 5/4/2016 at 7:54 PM, CPotter said:

Would you guys want to see an official LTT Discord server?

We could potentially use this one that's already been created, I've got to check into a few things first though. :P 

darkcloud784 said:

Your computer/internet doesn't need to be up for discord to work as the server itself is hosted somewhere else on discords network. Uptime/stability is based on discords infrastructure. Greatest thing about this free service IMO!

The old server will still remain active but will not be and LTT server, more of a community sort of thing as of right now.

So join at the link below and come and hangout.

Join here:https://discord.gg/0zBq2EeVOXbBuIKy

Edited by TAHIRMIA
Updated to latest links

Hello

Your computer/internet doesn't need to be up for discord to work as the server itself is hosted somewhere else on discords network. Uptime/stability is based on discords infrastructure. Greatest thing about this free service IMO!

Just now, darkcloud784 said:

I think he meant host it as be the owner or something like it

If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

2 minutes ago, darkcloud784 said:

Oh, I thought it runs off my computer...Guess I don't need to transfer it to anyone then

Hello

6 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Ill host it :)

I might not need anyone to:

3 minutes ago, darkcloud784 said:

Hello

Good to see more people are starting to use Discord. Was honestly surprised to see that they sponsored LTT to go to PAX

14 hours ago, TAHIRMIA said:

So as you know during PAX Discord was a sponsor of LTT. So I have created a server. This is Unofficial and is no way affiliated with LMG/LTT. This is completely made by me and I will be trying my best to keep it running all the time, However they may be times when it is offline(My Internet Sucks!) If anyone wants to host it I can transfer ownership but you must be either a moderator/Staff or have more than 10K posts(Just to avoid Trolls) 

So join at the link below and come and hangout.

Join here:https://discord.gg/0zBq2EeVOXbBuIKy

This should be fun and useful. Looking forward. :D

Should be pinned too.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

Would you guys want to see an official LTT Discord server?

We could potentially use this one that's already been created, I've got to check into a few things first though. :P 

Awesome Idea. :) 

Just wanted to point out that LTT members that are on Star Citizen have been using an un-official LTT Discord for a while now....

Capture.JPG

Edited by SansVarnic

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

More people need to join: https://discord.gg/0zBq2EeVOXbBuIKy

Hello

Would be great if we could get more people to join :D

4 hours ago, ImmyCakes said:

Would be great if we could get more people to join :D

Agree!

Hello

bump

I joined then left because the layout of the Voice Channels made me sick. Too many emojis and stupid spacers. It should look professional!

11 hours ago, OfficialMistyCS said:

I joined then left because the layout of the Voice Channels made me sick. Too many emojis and stupid spacers. It should look professional!

You don't have to use the VC

Hello

11 hours ago, OfficialMistyCS said:

Hey.  Immy did that. xD 

Feel free to join again...  They should be fixed.  Or at least better then they were before.

I'm not new to these forums.  I've been here for a while.  I just made another account because I didn't like the name of my old one.  Anyway, see you around!

I think there should be an official one. LTT may not be a pure gaming channel but come on... what're most of us up to with all this insane graphical horsepower? :)

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD