Who in your family has the best/most powerful computer apart from yourself

asim1999

Me and my brother have pretty much the exact same system. We both have gtx 970s and 8gb of ram as well as a 250gb ssd. But my brother has an i5 4960k while I have an fx-8350 running at 4.5ghz. But I'm the one with the 1440p monitor while he has a best buy 1080p display and my computer looks better than his in a white s340.

My GTX 970 carries me to global.

When I built my current PC I let my cousin buy my old pc: 3570k @ 4.5ghz, 12gb ddr3 memory, 250gb SSD, 1tb HDD, 2x gtx 670 SC and a 1440p monitor all for the cost of a motherboard for my new build.

It's tough to say. My brother's laptop probably has the beefiest CPU, with a second-gen i7, my sister has the most powerful graphics card in a GT 840M, and my dad has the most RAM and fastest general speed since he has a MacBook Pro with 16 GB of RAM and a nice SSD.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

My mother has a 2 core 4 thread I5. That's probably the second best PC in the family, apart from mine.

`

Literally no one, the only other computer/laptop in the house, that is actually used, is an i3 Toshiba laptop from 2010, but soon my brother is gonna get an Asus Gl752.

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

My brother has an i7 3770, 16gb ddr3, gtx 680 while I've got an i7 6700k, 16gb ddr4, gtx 980ti.

My brother, with an i5-4200U, 6GB RAM, and 1TB harddrive. I've tried convincing him to let me put a 240GB SSD in his machine, I'd just clone the drive to save him the trouble, but he doesn't think it's worth it. If only I could convince him.

My sister is a little bit behind with an i5-3317U, 6GB, and 750GB HDD. My family's shared desktop is running a Core 2 Duo at 2.6GHz I think.

EDIT: I forgot, my dad has a couple nice laptops. An ultrabook with a Core i7 and a Macbook Pro, but I don't know exact specs because he knows how to use computers so I didn't configure them.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

My mom. She has an Acer laptop equipped with a Core i3 3217U and 4GB of RAM. I threw in a 480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD so for what it is, it's fairly swift and dead silent unless under a good load.

On 4/28/2016 at 11:56 AM, asim1999 said:

This can be a desktop or a laptop. Well in my family my uncle has a laptop with a dual core i5. I am the most tech savvy in the whole family so my desktop is the most powerful PC by far 

My dad has an HP ENVY-Phoenix 860-170VR and it's pretty sweet. It's better than my PC.

~` please , don't let my whole life burn down `~

- why can't i just focus right now? -

; i'm tired ;

8 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

The M295X is really right on par with a 7870 in gaming, though.

Is it? Wow.. She doesn't really game much either way, she animates in Maya and all that sort of 3d stuff.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti