COD: Infinite Warfare to include COD4 Remaster!

GamersCouch

Can we just get a Call of Duty that is Call of Duty?

So many people complain that COD is recycled and that "it's the same shit every year" but I disagree. I want my feet on the ground with a blue tiger MP5 in my hand. 

On 4/27/2016 at 11:44 AM, christianled59 said:

Infinite warfare? If this is real they need to fire whoever named that shit. 

I imagine they are just throwing random words in front of the word "warfare" now. 

maybe they will make this a platform for sucking money from you. like every other game is trying to be. they don't release complete games anymore, they release "platforms" to suck money from you.

'Infinite warfare" sounds like a platform to me.

It has also been confirmed by CoD's twitter.

DdSxbdU.png

I love the fact that they replied to a 2 year old tweet. 10/10

source

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Even if this new game is really bad, i'm still gonna be happy as long as there is the modern warfare remastered

On 4/28/2016 at 11:35 AM, Fourmi Kill3r said:

Even if this new game is really bad, i'm still gonna be happy as long as there is the modern warfare remastered

I wonder if it's only included in a special version.

Is this Cod4 remaster with or without dedicated servers? :D 

Cuz, you know, MW2 started that whole "lets say we're gonna boycott this game but really go out and buy it" phenomenon. Seriously though, MW2 not having player-controlled dedicated servers was what passed as a "dick move" in those days.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Would be nice to play the multiplayer again so long as they remove the x3 frag grenade perk.

Current version has a small player base and Activision has abandoned it so hackers are pretty rampant.

On 4/27/2016 at 11:50 AM, AHaskin14 said:

I would certainly get COD4 remastered for $20 or so when it came down to that.

Recent CoD games no longer have dedicated servers so I'd hold on till release. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

CoD4 was the best in my mind but i must admit BlOps 3 wasn't that bad either except for the zombie shit could do without that garbage.  

On 4/28/2016 at 11:23 AM, Katorice said:

maybe they will make this a platform for sucking money from you. like every other game is trying to be. they don't release complete games anymore, they release "platforms" to suck money from you.

'Infinite warfare" sounds like a platform to me.

Agreed.

On 4/28/2016 at 3:48 AM, FakezZ said:

WhoCaresYoullBuyItAnyway Warfare

Only if PC port is decent tho

10 hours ago, GamersCouch said:

I wonder if it's only included in a special version.

Yes.

9 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Recent CoD games no longer have dedicated servers so I'd hold on till release. 

BO3 will have player hosted servers soon-ish.

ish.

and mods iirc.

I make bad life decisions.

9 hours ago, Snadzies said:

Would be nice to play the multiplayer again so long as they remove the x3 frag grenade perk.

Current version has a small player base and Activision has abandoned it so hackers are pretty rampant.

3x was stupidly powerful back in the day. I remember YouTubers selling shirts with the 3x frag logo crossed out.

Great. Im gonna witness Soap die again. *manly tears

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

What is the difference between Call of Duty and Fast and Furious? One only has 7 titles.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

It's officially confirmed boys.

Looks like the same old futuristic bullshit I've been seeing for the past few years, but with more space. What I am excited about happens at the end of the trailer, the Remastered MW looks promising.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

2 hours ago, HKZeroFive said:

It's officially confirmed boys.

Looks like the same old futuristic bullshit I've been seeing for the past few years, but with more space. What I am excited about happens at the end of the trailer, the Remastered MW looks promising.

Call of Duty: Halo Wars...

Seriously though - I like the SciFi approach to this new one. I won't be playing much - if any - multiplayer, but the Single Player Campaign sounds pretty interesting.

And hell yeah, if COD4 Remastered is available as a standalone purchase, I'm probably buying that.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 4/30/2016 at 10:47 AM, Senzelian said:

CoD 4 for 60 bucks and a free copy of CoD Infinte Warfare? 

Sounds like a pretty good deal. 

I see your joke but you have to get the legacy edition which I believe is is ~$80 according to the leaks.

2 things need to change in COD -  

NO MORE FUTURISTIC FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS

and no more stupid supply drops. I stopped caring about COD after advanced warfare for that reason, I liked the BO1 system most. I just hope they let you buy the remaster as a standalone game, then I'd consider coming back to the COD franchise.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

2 minutes ago, CommandMan7 said:

2 things need to change in COD -  

NO MORE FUTURISTIC FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS

and no more stupid supply drops. I stopped caring about COD after advanced warfare for that reason, I liked the BO1 system most. I just hope they let you buy the remaster as a standalone game, then I'd consider coming back to the COD franchise.

right? so many people who don't play COD say that COD is always the same thing. It's clearly not and the COD community wants COD back.

On 4/30/2016 at 0:47 PM, Senzelian said:

CoD 4 for 60 bucks and a free copy of CoD Infinte Warfare? 

Sounds like a pretty good deal. 

That's pretty much how I'm going to have to justify it...haha

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)