Zero Point Energy, infinite energy from nothing??

This seems like the cheapest way to get to space. The only downside is you won't ever get to space

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Impossibru!!!!!!!!

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Hey, the zero point energy field manipulator is not a toy.

Yeah, kinda doubt this.

As a Garbage Man i cant wait for this

Is that an epic Dilbert reference or...?

First indication of it being a scam.... it's funded even if it doesn't reach the goals.

Second, the very unprofessional write up full of grammar errors and various mistakes.

Third, the poor video spewing so much false information and terrible editing that watching it all the way through may cause eye and ear bleeding. Looked like someone ransacked a clip art collection.

Fourth, there are some laws you can bend, others you break, but when it comes to physics, everyone obeys.

This is clearly some 13 year old kids idea to make a quick buck. 

Quick, everyone jump on board, drink the kool-aid and we will all fly through space creating energy out of nothing.

Sorry to say, but you can't create something out of nothing.

I guess a sucker is born every minute. With the internet people get dragged in faster and easier everyday.

I think this kid wins for trolling and getting people to buy in.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

This is from Stargate: Atlantis! :)

THANK YOU.

I cant belive that I had to go onto the second page to see a Stargate Refferance.

ZPM (sero point modual) Is right from Stargate series.

also, No.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

Is that an epic Dilbert reference or...?

yes :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

"Energy can not be created or destroyed"

But it can change or be changed from one form to another.  This is why most of these looneys get fooled or conned into thinking they have discovered free energy. 

The energy mass equivalence is not a flaw in eisteins theory, it is the foundation of it.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

But it can change or be changed from one form to another.  This is why most of these looneys get fooled or conned into thinking they have discovered free energy. 

The energy mass equivalence is not a flaw in eisteins theory, it is the foundation of it.

Yes exactly. 

The whole thing about this though is that there isn't even an imaginative description of what they plan to do. All that happens in the video is they float around some relatively (oh look at me go, making a pun) unrelated names/equations etc. Even as some pseudoscience it's disappointing. 

Hey guys, I discovered a way we can get free energy!!

Help me get it off the ground by funding me, Bitcoin and Litecoin addresses in my signature.

I discovered, as matter approaches the speed of light, it breaks down and converts into pure, raw, energy. We can then harness  that energy to run our computers. Never worry about high watt requirements or electrical bills! Sounds great! We can convert all our old junk into energy, things such as old chairs, cell phones, corpses, garbage, anything really.

There's a catch though we cannot hit the speed of light here on Earth. We need the funding for a method to gather all this junk, and then send it into space. Once in space locate and have it orbit around a black hole, being careful not to get pulled in. We can then orbit around a few times getting close to the center, increasing speed with each inch closer. Once we reach maximum velocity and convert enough matter into energy, break orbit and return home to distribute our new free energy.

Seems fool proof to me.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Here we go.... its almost here.... its....... BULLSHIT.

On the other hand i am able to make matter out of nothing. How, you might ask, well the proof is in the fart. No matter how much i fart, there is always more. If thats not proof of making matter out of nothing i dont know what is. I will call it "Butt Matter" and i am currently accepting donations. My goal is to have my Butt Matter available for everyone. Slogan: Who needs dirt when you can have Butt Matter.

Donate here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48318-first-blood-linus-tech-tips-forum-badges-now-available/

You get 1 mound of Butt Matter for every dollar.

*Disclaimer* -All awards will be given out in a timely* fashion upon the completion of the Butt Matter condenser. In the mean time you get a badge to signify your belief in our Butt Matter--Matter out of nothing.

*1 to 10 million years depending on donations.

No no no no no no noooooooooooooo.... Nope...

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

take-my-money.gif

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Eh, it probably harnesses the energy of stupidity.
 20130913213608-ReverseEntropyPic.jpg?137

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

There is a thing called zero point energy but getting free energy from it, is still a long way away. It's not even sure if its possible.

If you really need "cheap" energy, I would look towards fusion energy or antimatter. Unfortunately, even these require a lot of time and money, before they become viable alternatives for current energy sources.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

The idea made me lol, watched the video and now I can't breath from laughing so hard...

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

anyone who can even remotely be on the correct path of achieving something like this z-point energy, have signed a death warrant for themselves.