Zero Point Energy, infinite energy from nothing??

So, I am checking around Indiegogo without anything else to do when suddenly I see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oEN9lPe76iE#t=213

http://igg.me/at/zeropointnergy

So, energy from nothing??

What this guy Shalender Singh tries to explain is a "flaw" in Einstein's relativity laws that allows us to build infinite energy from infinite momentum (or something like that, it is difficult to understand the computer translation program)

So, if you go check the indigogo it seems really suspicious and way too low budget, but maybe is it that low budget that it could be real??

For the skepticals (including me) here is a little response they gave to all the doubting people

--- For all those who doubt our intentions ---

We have invested our own $500K till now on this technology.

Priza Technologies Inc is a Delaware "C" corporation and we have been doing projects to fund it. Check our website http://www.prizatech.com for the details. Our company is in good standing since its inception.

A divided attention is slowing down the development of this technology so that is why we have decided to raise external money. It will make it happen faster and everyone can enjoy the fruits faster.

If you ask me it sounds like something from Mass Effect

Let me know what you think, could this be real?? (get me out of my skepticism)

wow... just wow. I can't believe that anyone believes this.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

*sniff* *sniiiiiiiiiiffff* yup, that's definitely bullshit I smell. 

Come on, anyone can make claims like that and collect money, they have absolutely no proof of concept, prototypes or even a theory to present. They are just saying "we will make energy from nothing, give us money".

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Energy from nothing? Any smart person would know that this is impossible according to our current laws of physics.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I just can't help but think of Stargate.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I saw that a while ago. The guy making the claims is a well-known con artist, has never been able to demonstrate his claims, and refuses to tell anyone how it's done. That is, in all ways, the opposite of science.

Yeah, no.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

If it could be done, wouldn't it be converting mass into energy?

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

Ha!  First thing that came to mind too when I first read the title was element zero in Mass Effect.

With Voyager 1 leaving our solar system, I expect to hear news of the discovery of Mass Relays any time now.

Also... the Reapers are coming!!!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

As a phycisist I laugh and chuckle and then sway my head in a dissapointed "no" at something like this.

Same. I also heard that it's actually possible to end a sentence without using a full stop. 

NO!!!!

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

They should get some peer review and a working prototype before asking people for money...

I don't even care if it's true or not, but I can make a better video than that  one in Movie Maker...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

LOL what a scam

Praise Duarte!

As a professional bullshit detective I can't wait for this.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Einstein didn't know everything about the universe and some if his theories have been proven wrong. I doubt these guys can do what the say the can, but in the craziness of our universe, anything is possible. While I will not fund their efforts, I can't give them any grief for trying, because even if they only get a part if what they are trying for they could make the world a better place.

Of course if this is just a scam if some sort, well there is a special place for people who do that kind of thing.

Einstein didn't know everything about the universe and some if his theories have been proven wrong. I doubt these guys can do what the say the can, but in the craziness of our universe, anything is possible. 

I'm not sure of the relevance of this. But anyway, in no particular order here are some comments on your post.

Einstein certainly didn't know everything about the universe, neither do I, you or these guys so I shall assume you were attempting an ad hominem attack.

Could you please identify which physical theories that Einstein made a major contribution to have been proven wrong?

From where have you acquired the notion that anything is possible?

This reads like something out of a New Age pamphlet, with a lot more grammatical errors.