Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the keyboard because my trusty 4 year old black widow died on me recently and I have been trying to save up the money for a good replacement. ( I've been dealing with dell membrane keyboard ?)

7 hours ago, MattJSmithOne said:

The keyboard is amazing and I'm starting up a YouTube channel but on a super small budget. Love the videos you guys taught me the majority of what I know about computers and inspired me to build my self one

I would like to win mouse, because i'm using some old and overused mouse from my school from Dell. It would be nice to have new nice one mouse =)

Thx =)

I'd love to win the Excalibur V2, because I do a lot of work on my computer but I can not really afford a top tier mechanical keyboard like this one. It really would help me out with my work and gaming also. I always wanted to have a quality keyboard that lasts long and has these features that are really helpfull for me. (eg. programable keys) Also it looks really coool! I think I'd watch it on my desk for a half day before even trying it. :D

I would like the mouse because I'm now using a one of the Logitech wireless mice after my Zelotes t90 died.

the keyboard, because I've been using a K210 from Logitech since like 2009, when I used a HP pavilion. 

The keyboard is amazing and I'm starting up a YouTube channel but on a super small budget. Love the videos you guys taught me the majority of what I know about computers and inspired me to build my self one. ?

I would like to get their Excalibur gaming keyboard because I'm sick of Ctrl button replaced by a Fn on my lenovo laptop while gaming :(

I'd love to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because first of all it looks beast and second of all I've just gotten into PC gaming after moving on from consoles and with me being on a strict budget it would be unimaginably convenient for me as I don't need to wait months just to save up enough for a gaming mouse. If I am one of the lucky few to win the Tesoro Sagitta Spectrum gaming mouse I will make sure that I recommend and promote this item and brand to both family and friends.

I would like the keyboard because I have been gaming for a LONG time with a crappy ASUS stock keyboard that came with an old ASUS computer and money is currently VERY tight, so I cannot afford any mechanical keyboards as they are very expensive. 

Here's a kitten for you. <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaeM3omAOmXMCrxfiXYnB

The keyboard for sure.

Because you guys got me addicted to mechanical keyboards so it's really all your fault :D

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard, because i just got into computer building and just built my self a new computer. But i don't have enough money to get a new keyboard because I spent it all on the computer. So im using a really old keyboard and the number keys arn't working, and the backspace isn't working.

I would love to win one of those mice cause the scrolling wheel on my current one recently broke and changing weapons with the 2 side buttons is an absolute pain in the rear.

Either of the products would be great to have honestly, the reason as well is pretty straight forward in that I'd use it for my own editing and/or gaming purposes just to mention (not a suck up) I'm a major fan of your content and keep up the great work guys

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard please. Thank you

I would like to win the keyboard as Iv'e been using a cheap £5 combo keyboard for more than two years and really need an upgrade :D

Can I have the keyboard please, I already have a good mouse. To create an image: my current keyboard has a ps/2 plug...

I would like the mouse because i would like to have Somthing to gift my brother as he is just starting out in the PC gaming  and would like a kick in the right direction for being able to play.

I'd like a keyboard since I'm using some old junker with wonky keys and slight yellowing issues that's still on dim5 :$ (Converted to OS/2) and can't afford a new one. It'd be nice to have something that's more usable for typing on, and gaming on, and doing work on... with a working spacebar. 

I'd want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard is crap.

i need a new keyboard especially because my existing keyboard there are things growing on the keys and it is too late to remove it , so basically i got more stuff on my keyboard then my normal keys .My mouse is in pretty good shape so far and that is it .

The keyboard because is the best option to play in the PC

I want the keyboard; currently I have...the cheapest Amazon Basics keyboard. I got more than I paid for, but this keyboard would just be in a different class.