Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love the mouse as my birthday is in a few days!

The Excalibur v2 keyboard, because my keyboard is so bad and i need a good keyboard to use it while coding, gaming or writing this reply.

The mouse would be awesome! My curent one is half dead and no good for fps any more . 

I'd really like the keyboard as my defult new one, because my old one is already breaking down with all the keys getting stuck while I'm writing anything (got stuck twice writing this), and it also has a broken multimedia and spacebar (which is split in half) buttons. And of course I can't afford new one, not even dreaming of buying a mechanical with my non-existing salary ;-;

I would like the mouse. I'm trying to build my first PC on my own, and I'd appreciate anything I could get to help me get everything set up

The keyboard, I recently replaced my mouse and I have been using a Razer Lycosa that I got from my brother. It was broken and out of warranty so I ripped it apart and re-soldered the wires together and the rest is history, will mostly. Ever since then it seems every other day the keyboard will bug out on me and keys will either act like they are stuck down or not respond at all, not very good for gaming or anything else for that matter. However as I don't have the money for a nice back-lit keyboard I've stuck with it, here's crossing my fingers that I can finally get rid of this POS.

P.S: Not related, but why do hotmail accounts not work for registration on the forums? I tried to become a member ages ago, but gave up when I couldn't receive the confirmation email. Just recently found out I needed to use a different email account and was wondering if anyone knew why that is the case?

I would like keyboard, because my current one is very cheap and has no backlight.

the mouse please, since my mouse is keep disconnected whenever i'm scrolling

The mouse.  I have a laptop so the keyboard isn't very useful. 

I'd like to win Sagitta Spectrum mouse because it's freaking awesome mouse =)

Excalibur v2 keyboard, because my current keyboard is at breaking point

Let this be my first mechanical keyboard :$

Humble looking mice, i like them too

Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2Ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240m + Dual Corsair SP120 Silent Edition, Asus Strix GTX980, Corsair Dominator DDR3 C9 1600mhz 16GB kit, Samsung SSD 840 series 250Gb, WD 4TB HDD. Casing : Corsair Obsidian 250D, Astro A50 Gaming headset, Blue Yeti Microphone.

The EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD. Right now Im using membrane keyboard and doesnt have NKey, which sucks at gaming. I would love to have a mechanical keyboard. Thanks Ltt and Tesoro

i want Saggita Spectrum   its good for gaming my mouse is 3 years sucks.. and For A change..

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never owned a mechanical keyboard or any high end keyboard for that matter. (max I had to give for a keyboard was 20 euros). I love the backligth on the keyboard because I usually play games at night and it would be awesome if I could see my keys. :)

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.00GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler master hyper 212 EVO | MOBO: ASUS Z170-A | RAM: HyperX 16gb fury ddr4 2133MHz

PSU: CORSAIR RMx Series 750W HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB GPU: Intel hd 530 | Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5

This actually comes at a brilliant time! My mouse started to die on me so a replacement is due, bare in mind it is a cheap mouse I got in a kit, but it is better than nothing. So I would like the Sagitta Spectrum

I want the Excalibur v2 that has Cherry MX Brown switches which are great for programming.

i would like the mouse Sagitta Spectrum because my mouse is dead ;C i have been using the cooler master inferno for 3-4 years and now just dont work it's dead :C! (my dad throw watter to the mouse accidentally, i dont know how that happen but it was when i was not in home and he try to fix it without results)
now im using a 10 dollar crap and yes ... it sucks. that's why i want a new mouse and how better than a free one :) please.

I would love to win the keyboard. As I have just built my first gamin rig and going with a RGB theme. Being able to customize my keyboard to my preffered color would be amazing. Thanks Guys

I would love the EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD. The one I have is a great gaming keyboard but it is showing its age and it is NOT a mechanical one. I would LOVE a mechanical keyboard and get rid of this "bubble wrap" keyboard. This would also complement my white blue and black build.

Excalibur v2 keyboard 

2 year with my old keyboard i need to change  

I would like the mouse because I am using a very old Dell mouse not even sure what it is. 

Between the two: I need a new keyboard. Mine is old and needs to be replaced.
A Mech Keyboard is what I want and this one looks like it would suit me well.
But, I wouldn't complain with that beautiful mouse, either.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want that keyboard because it is way better than my current hey board and I need another keyboard for my other computer

Keyboard, because mine is a really trashy non mechanical keyboard, that looks like trash