Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like the keyboard. Never had a mechanical one.

|| CASE: Thermaltake Armor+ MX || MB: GA-990FXA-UD5 || GPU: Radeon 7950 Windforce 3X || CPU: AMD FX-8350 || RAM: Kingston 12GB || PSU: XFX 750W ||

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

7 hours ago, Justin_ said:

I would like the mouse and the reason I deserve it is because I took my UTechSmart   MMORPG mouse to a robotics competition to help out a local middle school and it managed to get stolen when I wasn't looking so I was helping out local school and that's why I lost it and now I'm just using a crappy Microsoft mouse for all of my gameing its really sad because it  is such a crappy mouse and im doing so poorly now 

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

This would be awesome as I am currently building my first pc

I would like a keyboard since I have a laptop and I use it as a desktop and I don't have a keyboard

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have been using a $30 Microsoft keyboard for the past 4 years.

I would like the keyboard because I have purchased like 30 keyboardas in the past and am quite interested in using one.

mouse ples ??

I would really like to win the keyboard because I have never used a mechanical keyboard and have had issues with my current one where I end up pressing too many buttons which makes it very hard to train to be a professional gamer.  Thanks again for the tips I really appreciate you guys!

I've been searching for a keyboard on the cheap and haven't been finding much luck. I'm still using a ps/2 dell keyboard that I snagged from a garage sale in the summer. I need this?

I would like the mouse because currently I buying parts for my first gaming PC and I already bought a keyboard and I was looking to buy a cheap mouse and wining this would help a lot.

In a perfect world it would be both. But my mouse is more problematic, as it's a Cyborg R.A.T.7, and it's laser tracker is having X-axis tracking issues. Worst is the thick soft mouse pad and unstable mouse, making the mouse wobble, worsening the tracking.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'd love to win the Excalibur, since my keyboard it's not that good, and that back lighting looks awesome 

Got a new laptop when moving to US. Got Razer Mouse and Mat free. Now need a good keyboard to complete a great gaming laptop :)

So just need the keyboard

the keyboard, because I am going to be building my first system soon, and the keyboard I have lying around that I was gonna use so I could get better internal hardware sucks pretty bad.

The keyboard because i cant afford to pick up a new keyboard and im stuck with this old compaq keyboard from many years ago when i got my first pc and it would be great to actually see how big the difference is between this old keyboard and a premium quality keyboard.

The Keyboard because I've been gaming on laptop keyboards since I got into PC gaming around 4 yrs ago. 

I'd love the keyboard as I've been stuck with a old dell keyboard that has to be over 15 years old now and I have needed a new keyboard for a while and typing in the dark is a pain without a backlight it makes gaming or coding alot more of a guessing game when trying to get stuff done. 

I'd love the keyboard, I'm building a new gaming PC soon and am looking to get some nice peripherals.

Praise #RNGsus

Thanks!

ALL HAIL LORD GabeN!

May RNGsus be with you!

ALL HAIL RANDALL MUNROE!

I just want to have the keyboard, because I reales like it but I dont have enough Money.

its too dope and i dont have a gaming keyboard and i would love to win one 

I'd like to win the keyboard, it would save me a bit of cash on my first build I've ever made. (I've been running on a laptop forever, I don't have a good keyboard laying around anywhere.)

I would like to win the keyboard because I'm building a new gaming rig and my budget's a little tight so winning such a high grade keyboard would definitely be awesome! 

if a i had the choice it would be the keyboard because you can never have enough keyboards keyboards 4 dayz dard

I would really love a new keyboard as i just finished my build (which wouldnt have been possible without the LTT group) and had to miss out on decent peripherals as all my money went into the pc itself and i would really love to complete my build with the Excalibur V2 keyboard...

The keyboard, because I don't have enough money for a proper RGB mechanical keyboard, as I find the G keys on my Corsair K50 raptor rather useless.