Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to win the "SAGITTA SPECTRUM OPTICAL GAMING MOUSE". Why?

Not a day goes by that people won't make fun of my crappy mouse every day.

"it's old!" "Just put it down already!" "That mouse is a historical artifact LOL"

I am sick and tired of hearing these things. Mostly, because they are right.

It's unbearable Linus! I can't take it anymore.

At CS GO they call me a Noob or tell me to put down the AWP.

Maybe I am a Noob, but what if I don't want to put down that AWP?

I want to be the guy that can play FPS without his mouse stopping to work.

Or the guy that can actually make precise adjustments in the settings because he has a mouse, with more than 6 dpi...

I don't want to be the guy, that presses the right mouse button but because it's broke as hell the left one gets clicked too.

(That pain is indescribable in stealth games, but at least it looks like I am some kind of pro quickscoper.... if I would hit..)

DO IT!

Linus don't let my dreams be lack of budget.

Just, DO IT!

You can make me that guy.. THAT GUY. That has a fully functional mouse!

Only you can save me.

Hey, I would love an Excalibur v2 as i am still dealing with the absolute horror that is my old Logitech G11, and for long sessions of gaming or coding this keyboard can be extremely tiering. I have hope for a very long time to get a new one somehow, but have never had the money for a new keyboard, and a good one at that. I really wish to win one of these, but otherwise best of luck to everyone else, entering this giveaway :)

i would be really surprised if i win the mouse,

i spent most of my time playing Fps games and my mouse is mediocre one.

i cloud really improve my game with a new mouse  

I'd love to have the mouse cause im sick and tired of using my cheap ass trust mouse with the scroll choosing which way to scroll instead of me. :dry:

Hey! I want to win the Excalibur, since I'm really interested about the brown switches :) I've already dealt with blues, but I don't feel comfortable typing on it, since it makes other people rather annoyed at the office and at home too (I'm a coder).

I would like to have the mouse...

Cause that is sick. 

I watch each and every video of you linus. ThanX a lot for your videos and this giveaway chance. Also ThanX to Tesorotec.

The keyboard.. Using either a Dell crappy keyboard or some other old awful one from my attic :DD

I would want to win an excalibur v2 keyboard as I am in the midst of upgrading my entire gaming rig, half of my logitech g100s gaming combo have been upgraded, the other half which is the keyboard is in the process of being upgraded(saving up money), by winning this keyboard , I can save up the money to buy a decent headset instead, rather thand using my stock Samsung headset (which I can't use as a mic as I'm am using a desktop).

All the keyboards I've seen linus keyboard reviews and it made me spoilt for choice ( if I had enoguh money  XD).

P.S: Below is proof that I've followed Tesoro on twitter)

P.P.S: This would help me wits my late night gaming sessions :D

Screenshot_2016-03-04-23-13-27.png

Edited by Nuclearic
I missed out an important point :P

the mouse! 'cause mine barely works :(

If i would win i would like to have the mouse, atm i´m using an really old one from logitech, its already shedding its paint :(

I would love both, Mouse and keyboard, but the Keyboard is what I need more. I still have to use an old crappy membrane  keyboard wich is horrible for typing and even worse for any games...

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

i would like to win the mouse since i mostly use a laptom and my mouse is a really bad one (sumtax 2.4g wirelles mouse)

I'd like the keyboard, I'm currently writing a thesis on an old keyboard and it's killing me man. My mouse is rubbish to but that's less important right now! Cheers for the videos guys.

i would like the keyboard. i use a laptop, and i dont have anything to use other than then Chiclet keyboard built in. its also an acer, which is not known for their great keyboard. i have a razor tartarus but while it helps durring gaming, its not gona help me much while im away at UNI. 

For those of you who want to know what my laptop is, its the 

Acer Aspire VN7-571G-59NE Gaming Laptop Intel Core i5 5200U (2.20 GHz) 6 GB Memory 1 TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4 GB 15.6" Windows 8.1 64-Bit

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315205&cm_re=950m-_-34-315-205-_-Product 

I'd love to get that mouse!

<LMG3

Greetings from germany, over and out :D

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am still using the stock ASUS keyboard that came with my tower and it sucks because there is no back lit keys. I am in need of a nice keyboard like this. Thanks.

Definitely the keyboard, my keyboard is ancient and I need a new one. 

I want, more like need, the keyboard because my current setup for peripherals is a 10 year old Logitech keyboard and a 10 dollar mouse. I don't have a ton of walking around change being as that I'm a college student. I am huge fan of the Linus channels (LTT & CSF) and regardless if I win thanks for all the great content.

I would definitely like to get a new mouse. My keyboard is still great, but my mouse is just falling apart. 

I wish I could win because I have not experienced using a mechanical keyboard and it would be great if I could get one from LTT. :D
Also the mouse with customization on colors look great. (y)

MORE POWER TO LTT! 

I'd like to win the keyboard
I've been using a Microsoft Mobile Keyboard 6000 for the past 5 years for everything, including gaming. Recently, it's been kinda breaking down with lost and/or delayed inputs, as well as lag that makes the keyboard send out the same input multiple times. The keys that I use for gaming have become a bit polished from years of wear... So it's becoming harder to play on this keyboard in almost every aspect. It's been a great keyboard for the most part, although I wouldn't really know :P I've never owned or used a gaming keyboard for my games. So I would be experiencing my first gaming keyboard if I won the Excalibur V2!