Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to get the keyboard because I want to "Break the Rules"

I'd like the keyboard because I use a 6 years keyboard and I don't want to clean up :P

The keyboard, at least i'd have a chance to switch up my very very low budget gaming experience.

want Tesoro Excalibur v2 Gaming Keyboard.. for a change also..

Excalibur v2 keyboard would be extremely nice. Thanks for the opportunity to even enter and have a nice day everyone!

I would really like the keyboard because I'm broke as hell and typing on a membrane. Ever since I was a small child, I have felt the pain of the membrane (sik rhymez). When I was 11, I saw an opportunity, there was a mechanical keyboard on sale in Chicago. So I walked from Oregon to Chicago while wearing clogs, and although I may have broken every toe, I got a mechanical keyboard. I triumphantly walked back home, and after 2 months, I tested it out. After 4 keystrokes, it broke. I called the company, and they said the warranty was voided because I carried it through the snow for four days. Now I'm just a beautiful Cuban GOP candidate named Rubio. I have even started a cereal line to help pay for a mechanical keyboard. Please, give me a small loan of one mech keyboard. Also ples buy Rubio o's, 28% of the calories you need, and 28% of the delegates I need. 

But, in all seriousness, I would like the mechanical keyboard, and please consider me for the giveaway. 

Thank you. 

I would love to get the keyboard because this dell keyboard isn't cutting it.?

I'm having the old Logitech MK320-Keyboard, but it looks awful...

Therefore I wouldn't say no to one of these Keyboards.

I suffer from poor eyesight.,.. Early onset glaucoma. So a backbit keyboard will be really of great help. No great options available in my budget in India. 

Definitely the keyboard. Primary reason is that I've gone through 2 Black Widow keyboards that failed for one reason or another and all I was able to afford after the 2nd one failed is a used chiclet style keyboard .Feel kind of dirty using non-mechanical

Hey! I would love the keyboard because I'm stuck with a crappy laptop keyboard. The laptop keyboards keys are all messed up, faded away and in between the keys are dirty. (Yes I've tried compressed air)

Thanks a lot!

Since I have the G502, the mouse isn't really a concern. The keyboard... well, I admit that I'm a peasant with a 5 buck membrane keyboard and I've never had a mechanical one, so Tesoro - I'm counting on you.

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd like to have the keyboard because I'm tired of my old, because it's causing my hands to hurt

I would love to try a mechanical keyboard I've never tried one and looks like a great experience, the keyboard would go to my brother cause I recently built him a PC with a i5 6500 but we barely had any money left for a keyboard so I gave him my old membrane Dell keyboard, and I want to give him something new thx Linus and good luck with ur channel I love ur content 

I would like a new mouse because my current one is very anoying to play games with. It's a Microsoft mouse that randomly scrolls down when playing games :/

It isnt very nice to hold and use because it doesnt track very well. My keyboard is horrible also. It has been mine for around 4 years now and it is very loud. I've used the keyboard to type alot of my work and to play games. The keyboard is a UK layout so the @ key is where your " key will be.

Thanks for doing this guys! I would really like to get a new keyboard but my budget is very low xD

Right now, I am using an HP stock keyboard which is complete crap. I'm also using a crappy Logitech mouse and that makes me sad. Getting new gaming peripherals would mean better gaming performance and it would help me go 50-2 in CSGO. Ask Dennis, he'd want me to get the new peripherals. 

Screenshot (34).png

The Keyboard

I am currently using a craptastic Dell keyboard that came with my computer

I would like the keyboard couse i use a 10+ year old one, and it s not realy working well.

Hello I would like to win Excalibur v2 keyboard. Because i have somekind Titanum keyboard and it's like 3$ keybord and I am using it like 4 years!

Hi. I need a keyboard to connect to my VM. I use my old Logitech with my host Linux system. And I need another one to connect to windows guest, so 2 people can work at same time. Thanks. 

I would like the Mouse because I am currently using a stock Dell mouse that I "borrowed" from the library. The legend behind this is as follows: I was playing Dark Souls (the first/best one) I was having a particularly good day, and by that I mean I was under 100 deaths in the 10 minutes I had been playing, and as I traveled onward, Parrying, backstabbing and running the hell away from the various abominations in my path I finally found myself in a beautiful ornate room with gorgeous marble pillars stretching from floor to ceiling, As I basked in the glorious ornate ambiance a deep chill began racing up my spine, for as beautiful as this room was with its natural sunlight gently reflecting off of the polished marble and the gold molding bordering each pillar, it dawned on me where I had found myself, a room of certain purgatory a hell of giant overhead Hammer swings and catastrophic lightning bolts. I was on the battlefield of Dragon slayer ornstein and executioner smough... Oh sh*t. As the cutscene ended and they dropped from the ceiling above like an avalanche of woe, I braced myself curling my hand around my controller, preparing to roll and scuttle for dear life. The battle comenced and my mind was in a surgeon like focus I was rolling, dodging, using broken pillars as cover as I remained patient and calculated my strikes  as to not take unnecessary damage from these two behemoths. I had never beaten ornstein and smough on my first attempt and I was convinced this was going to be the day, MY day when I would rise above and finally once and for all "Git Gud." I poked and dodged, I stuck and moved like Muhammed Ali and finally after what seemed like 12 hours I vanquished the once great Dragonslayer Ornstein. My jubilation was palpable but I did not celebrate, no, I remained focused I glanced down and was I had 3 Estus flasks left and the Big Man with the Hammer was at 1/3 health. The battle raged on I circled and slashed as the reckless giant crumbled those once glorious pillars into dust throwing his chubby bunz all about the shop. I was sweating profusely but I was in the zone, however a few poorly timed rolls on my part and before I knew it I was out of estus and Smough was down to just a sliver of health. Normally I would panic but not today, no I was filled with determination. I slashed and rolled until he had but a minuscule, tiny little red drop of health left. using a destroyed pillar as a barrier I was to wait until he attacked, roll out, then deliver my killing blow and bask in the glory of finally defeating these two monolithic warriors in but one try.  As he lifted his hammer I was set to roll as I had done hundreds of times before when suddenly my character froze and Smough pulverized me with his giant Hammer. MY body went numb as I stood up, I heard a scream though I am unsure if it was the voice of my character in game or my own hallowed whine of anguish. Shock turned to disbelief and disbelief quickly bled into pure, red eyed rage, the kind where your face turns crimson and weird veins begin popping out of your forehead. My hands were shaking knees weak arms were heavy my face was the color of moms spaghetti. I looked down at my desk and the first thing i saw was my Logitech G400s mouse lying innocent on the mousepad, she had no part in this , she was innocent I used the controller. No quarter, no mercy. In a blind hurricane of fury I gripped the mouse and ripped as if i was starting a chainsaw, snapping the cord with the USB adapter still clinging for life inside my PC and I threw the mouse like Randy "The Big Unit" Johnson 99mph fastball into the unforgiving concrete wall of my dorm room. I watched in a neutral, emotionless gaze as the plastic shell shattered and rained down onto my booze and salsa stained carpet. Another fallen soldier in the war that is Dark Souls, but I was the one who was shattered, I was the one true casualty

So yeah I chucked my mouse against a wall and now I'm trying to game on like a stock dell mouse from one of the computers in the school library. Feels. Bad. Man.

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse. The features included in this mouse is so flexible it can also be used by Designers, Content Creators, and etc. Not just gamers. I hope I could win one of the 3. 

Adobo, Kilawin, Liempo and More. :)

I'd love the keyboard cause my current one sucks and this one is baller 

I would love to get my hands on one of those mice. All i have now is a little wireless one that discharges every two days. Sacrifices had to be made don't blame me!!!!

I want to feel like a professional baddass while I learn coding from Lynda.com!! I am doing this so I can be more versatile in the types of experiments I do for both my Cognitive Psychology and Neuroethology labs :)