Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I already use a Tizona TKL (kinda the only Hungarian TKL keyboard we have got), so I'd go with the mouse for this one. Would be freaking awesome to win it! 

I want the key board because i have been using a 10 year old keyboard because i cant afford a new one. its not a gaming one and there is nothing special about it and i would really like a change.

I'm on my laptop now, soon i'm gona be building a gaming pc soo it would be nice to get good KEYBOARD. Mouse i already have. :)

I would like the mouse because i cant afford a high end mouse and i have been using a dell combo mouse and keyboard for over 2 years now.

can't forget old school ;)

I would like the keyboard. Not for me, but for my GF. She says that she doesn't need a gaming keyboard and that they are expensive as hell. I told her it's worth it, but she won't believe me...

I would like the keyboard. I am currently using a logitech 10€ keyboard... I need a new keyboard but as a student with no job I don't have the money. :)

Would love to get the Excalibur v2 keyboard. Never had the privilege to type on a keyboard with mechanical switches.

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard becuase i always wanted an awesome back light and more awesome mechanic noise of what it produces :D

Been looking for a comfortable keyboard and think that there has to be something better then corsair or razor, just because people have not tried others.

I would like to ket keyboard because I am currently using my laptop keyboard and I accidentaly move my mouse with mousepad somewhere and click on someting that annoys me a lot

I would like the mouse because I've been using and old hp mouse that came with my dad's old computer. It cuts out at random intervals and I am 15 so I don't have the money to pay for a new one.

Honestly either of these products would be a huge upgrade from what i'm using. So, either would be awesome but I am favoring the mouse! Plus, they are black and blue which goes with my rig. 

I would like the keyboard because I have a massdrop mouse that's rgb so why not a rgb keyboard? Especially for going off to college in the 

I could use the keyboard and mouse, as the the cooler master membrane keyboard I have now is starting to stick keys...

I would love to win the Exalibur keyboard to replace my wife's thin plastic keyboard that probably cost 5$ and feels worse than a laptop.

Would really love a new keyboard, league of legends broke my last one :(

I would love a keyboard! My dad had these model m keyboards in the garage for as long as I can remember. It works great! But it is very loud and and the keys are a heavy press. I've always wanted mx browns!

The keyboard because i just built my first pc and i am using a keyboard that a buddy gave me that came with his acer pc before he built one. Thank You!

I would Like the keyboard, because my steelseries Merc stealth just died, and now i'm forced to use a wireless dell keyboard :(.

I'd like the keyboard, I only have a membrane keyboard and  the 2014 macbook air keyboard sucks.

I really need this Excalibur v2 keyboard, currently I'm stuck with a crabby old hp keyboard and I desperately need an upgrade! Your vids are great Linus :)

I'd like to win the keyboard since my classy white COMPAQ one is over ten years old.