Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want a mouse because I've been looking into getting a new mouse and the  Sagitta Spectrum was on my list of mouse I really wanted so this givaway was basically meant for me.

Keyboard. From the research I've done, Brown switches seem to be the ones that would be the best fit for me, but I am still using a standard, non-mechanical keyboard.

The keyboard because it will be the first gaming keyboard I'll have :)

I would love a new Tesoro backlit keyboard, my old Merc is getting a bit dated!

I would like the mouse cause the description says "ultra ergonomic" and i could really use a mouse that i can rest mi hand on, my current mouse is flat and umconfortable, and i've never tried a mouse with macros, so that would be cool 2

The keyboard because some switches in my mechanical keyboard have been acting up lately.

Luv to have those as it would be an awesome boast of to my friends in the lines of : " Hey, I game with An Excalibur & Spectrum " .

Awesome!! Can imagine my frnds envy 

?????!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler

I finally created a LTT forums account just for this giveaway! (@V13Axel on Twitter, if you need proof I followed them)

Haven't spent much time at all on here, because I'm always hesitant to join a new community... But as much as I've been following LTT videos in the last few weeks, I think it's worth jumping in.

Would love to win that keyboard, looks like an excellent piece of hardware. Currently using a Microsoft Ergonomic 4000, which is great and all... But not customizable in the least. Customizably backlit keys sound great.

i want the keyboard becouse my keyboard is ghosting

I'd love to own a  Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I've never owned an expensive gaming mouse before :o

well im running a couger 700m with red switches but my family keeps complaining about the clicks maybe some diffrent switches might help =]

It would be awesome if you donate me the mouse because it would be my first gaming mouse! plz i need it!   NAMASTE _/\_ 

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like to win the Keyboard, because in one month it's my brothers Birthday and he needs a new Keyboard for his pc.

i never had a mechanical keyboard. Whould love to have one but its so expensive. Hope i win
twitter @brianmarcpaul

Sagitta Spectrum mouse is the one for me because I own at least a dozen of mice either with "drunk" sensors, left click doubles even triples the command (making me send money 2 or three times sometimes on paypal or other accounts) or scroll wheels that do not work  ... I just don;t have luck with mice priced under 40 bucks .... so please LinusTechTips ... pimp me with a new mouse that works for at least a couple of years :)  

The keyboard would be awesome, I've been looking to get one for at work as I have one at home and love it. 

I would like to win the Keyboard because i have recently got a new pc and have not yet got a decent keyboard with it so i would like one that can satisfy my

fingers.

Keyboard plz, been looking into a new one and this looks awesome!

I would like the keyboard. I'm currently using a old non-mechanical gaming keyboard and have been thinking about trying a mechanical. I also think brown switches would be ideal for me.

Man, i want that keyboard. I've been playing on a stock hp keyboard after my cheap Chinese keyboard broke for unknown reasons on my family pc, like a (walmart one) so when i build my first computer i wont have to defile it with what i'm typing this with.

I'd really appreciate this, due to the fact that I recently bought my first powerful PC, and with that was unable to afford any kind of gaming keyboard or mouse, something which I have really wanted.