Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would try my luck on the keyboard. I've never own a mechanical keyboard before. So.. Good luck me! xD

i would like to have keyboard because its just like that to have that really cool awesome keyboard right and but yeah preety awesome if i get one will surely do a review of that keyboard.

Created my own youtube channel on 1st trying to make it epic as much as i can.After review it will surely be a giveaway for someone.

I would want to have the keyboard as i am preparing to build my first pc ever and would like to have an amazing keyboard to go along with it since i already have a gaming mouse i use on my below sub-par laptop.

I want that mouse cuz my Deathadder is starting to get pretty old.

I would loooove to be a proud owner of the Excalibur V2 keyboard xD :x

the Excalibur v2 keyboard would be great because my old microsoft is killing my fingers after 2 hours of anything :(

I would like the Excalibur v2 because the keyboard  would be nice to have, and would like to give either my current keyboard or the Excalibur v2 to a friend.

Winning that Sagitta Spectrum mouse would be a major upgrade from my current one. I'm also planning on building a new rig to run Battlefield 5 and owning this mouse would be a great addition. Have a great day, cheers.

I would like to win one of the keyboards because ive never experienced a mechanical keyboard :)

I could REALLY use a new keyboard, this Azza one sucks.... a lot... like really badly.... seriously, it sucks. :)

I would really like the keyboard as I need one to use other then my stock macbook pro keyboard. It will also help me in a game called OSU where i need to click alot of time :P

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard considering that have never owned a mechanical keyboard in my life. 

I curently have a Genius keyboard that is VERY old and it's starting to give up on me (it's a white plastic kecboard - the old ones) so these whould be a life saver right now.

I would like the keyboard, because I have a 10 year old dell keyboard and anytime I'm typing an  essay  My house wants to murder me because it is so loud. Plus if I get one I will make it lmg color just for you?.

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard to finally have a reliable keyboard that i would be able to recommend to friends.

I want a keyboard so i can have a mechanical keyboard for work!

I would love to win the Keyboard because it would be my first mechanical one, and who doesn't love when you get to give your virginity away for free instead of paying hundreds of dollars for it ;). Seriously though I just finished my first PC build and this would be epic. 

Thanks,

I would like the keyboard, because i have a pretty good mouse already, and i was going to gey a mechanical keyboard anyway but if i somehow win it will save me the hassel.

And thanks guys for the givaways ?

I want the keyboard because my actual one is a Trust keyboard with some keys not working

I need a new keyboard.. That microsoft someyears-old one that i have doesn't help at games :( 

I would love to have the mouse, because i bought a ETEKCITY mouse a few years ago and it hasn't really worked for me. its super cheep and isn't really good for my hand placement