Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to get the keyboard as I'm still rocking a $20 gigabyte keyboard from 7 years ago :'(

The keyboard, well I can't say I deserve it more than anyone else I just honestly haven't wanted to front the money for a nice keyboard and it would be awesome to win this.  Plus I love all your videos and you guys are pretty much the only reason I have any idea what I'm talking about when it comes to PCs and attempting to help other people trouble shoot their issues on Tom's Hardware.

Thanks,

Jake

I'd like the mechanical keyboard because I'm still using a Dell Keyboard from 1999, I've never owned a mechanical keyboard and haven't purchased one because of difficulties making a purchasing decision even after watching all the reviews from the YouTube channel and I have a good mouse. 

Picture 11.jpg

I would like the Keyboard because I'm a new youtuber and twitch streamer and Laptop keyboards just don't quite cut it.. :(

still on rubber dome and i think i need a new keyboard :o

I would prefer the keyboard. I have been getting deep into software development, electronics design, gaming, game creation, CAD, and a multitude of other programs. These all give me a long list of reasons to upgrade to a comfortable and reliable replacement. I currently use a discarded IBM KB-9910 that has seen direct exposure to rain, snow, hail, temperatures ranging from at least -30F to 100F, and abuse in my possession. Despite its conspicuous water damage, dust layers, sun fading, and scrapes on every visible surface, I am absolutely amazed it has lasted so long, and the only things that will make me switch are catastrophic failure or something better! Backlighting is definitely something I've been wanting for a while as my current solution involves using under a shelf with integrated blue LEDs for illumination.

My rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-5820k

32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000

ASRock X99 Extreme4

Sapphire R9 390 Nitro

Corsair RM850i

A fair amount of duct tape

Because purchasing a cheap chinese bluetooth keyboard and mouse combo was a terrible idea and sometimes keyboard inputs Don't even go through or with severe lag.

I would love the x2 as i have to use a crappy membrane keyboard on my laptop, the key board on it is broken.

I want to win the keyboard because my current rig is still rocking a 2004 dell stock keyboard :/ 

id like the keyboard because i have a pretty good mouse, it would be nice to have a mechanical keyboard 

I <3 the <KEYBOARD> ... I work from home, and type a lot inputting customer data and also programming lines of code, and gaming on my free time. An upgrade with responsive new keys would be just Friggin Awesome Linus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love the V2 keyboard I am a big fan of mechanical keyboards 

I would love to win a mouse. My current mouse has a very bad wheel. When I scroll down it tends to take 3 steps up! It's very jumpy. With the RGB lighting I can easily match my green theme :D

On 3/4/2016 at 2:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would very much apreciate the keyboard, mine is so old that the wasd keys don't always register when I try to use them.

Excalibur v2 keyboard so I can get away from membrane :/

would love the keyboard, would love a mechanical keyboard, my last one went missing.

On 4.3.2016 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

I'd really like to win the keyoard cause I'm tired of using my 3 year old crab keyboard which really sucks. Thanks for the giveaway!

The Excalibur looks like a damn fine and im doing good with the tried and true m65.

I made the mistake of buying a ten-keyless mx blue Poseidon z assuming that i'd never need to use the keypad. I've proved past me wrong so many times in the last month. 

Also, I made an account for this.

Wait, wait, don't write me off yet, I watch LTT and I'm super lazy, enticing me with stuff was barely enough incentive to make an account. I guess I'll start using it and stuff now. So thanks for that atleast Tesoro.

I would like the mouse do to the fact I just got a k65 rgb keyboard and still rocking my stock hp mouse

Keyboard please. Some o my ucking keys don't work

i would like the mouse, i use a logitech wireless i have bought a few decent mise in the past but i have never tried a quality wired mouse.thank you for considering me .ps my son and daughter said they would really appriciate a new mouse.

keyboard, because why not.

l'd like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because it looks amazing  and it will be a nice replacement  for my old  keyboard.