Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Keyboard, because I need to upgrade from bargain bin keyboards!

If I have to choose one, I would have to go with the mouse. My current mouse has double clicking issues and I might not be able to put it back together properly after I attempt a fix. I need a new mouse to attempt this in case things go horribly wrong. Since I am physically disabled and on disability, affording things is quite tough.

but here's why I am a little torn between them;

I've never had a mechanical keyboard before though. Been using a Logitech G15 since it was released with the blue backlit LED. I had to get it replaced because a friend of mine spilled a glass of water on it about a year and a half after I got it, so I have the orange backlit G15 and have had it ever since.

Thanks for the give away! I would like the keyboard please and thank you.

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I don't have a mouse

I would love the spectrum mouse thanks for the giveaway opportunity

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390

I want a keyboard because I only have one functioning USB keyboard in my house right now. lol

Rich Purnell Is A Steely-Eyed Missile Man

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard so I don't have to deal with the half high arrow key on my Laptop.

I would like the mouse because for the last 3-4 years I've been using a crappy Hp mouse that came with my HP pavilion which I've since upgraded from. 

I want a new keyboard because I destroyed my last one with some sticky liquids..... HA.. Ha.... 

I would like the keyboard so I don't have to use the half high arrow key on my laptop

I would like the keyboard because I'm tired of the keys sticking on mine where my little sister spilled a soda :(

I would like the Excalibur V2 mechanical keyboard just because I've never owned a mechanical keyboard and thus I really want to have one!

On 04/03/2016 at 8:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd like to win the mouse, in desperate need to replace my exisiting Mouse as the left click is a bit broken and makes playing games a struggle at time . Big fan I'd love to win, best of luck to everyone else 

The mouse. I have a bargain bin wal mart mouse. :( 

I want to win the Excalibur V2 Mechanical Keyboard, because who doesn't like a chance at free giveaways?

I would really love to win the Excalibur v2 Keyboard because it would really my budget. I am getting my very first PC and a top notch keyboard such as this would do wonders for my rig and my wallet.

Damn! Those are some nice peripherals. I would really out of any of these, want the Black Excalibur v2 keyboard. I'm using the mac magic keyboard V1 which, is not too bad, it's just annoying to ALWAYS HAVE TO CHANGE THE F**KING BATTERIES!! The gaming mouse i'm using now is nice enough, it's the Scroll Alpha and it works just fine. Plus, I'm more of a console gamer so the mouse wouldn't really help me. I type most of the time so a good keyboard would be nice. At 12 (almost 13) years old, I would say that 52 works per minute on a mushy laptop keyboard is good. It would really help me get faster on my typing ability and help me write my Sci-Fi novel based off of 1984 by George Orwell. Plus, bluetooth keyboards can be REALLY annoying sometimes. REALLY annoying. My keyboard right now doesn't really have that nice tactical feel that I want which, isn't bad all the time, but mostly not nice to have. Well, thank you for reading my long and extensive entry for your contest, and I hope to see an Excalibur v2 at my PO Box. Also, this would be the best birthday gift EVER (my birthday is on the 12th, right after the entries close!)

- Cade Earick

I would love to win the keyboard because I am currently rocking a WIRELESS mushy keyboard for gaming. But again this will just be another giveaway that I enter and never here about :(.

image.jpg

That Keyboard would be a good improvement over the Membrane one I have... Always wanted a mechanical keyboard, hope to win this!

I would like the keyboard because seeing as I will begin my life as a broke college student next year, I would like to have a keyboard that will last me more than 4-5 years that will be heavy duty and looks cool too! ?

thanks for your consideration, keep cranking out the awesome content!!!!!!

i want the keyboard because i'm starting the journey of a streaming on twitch.

I would want the mouse because i have a $15 "gaming" crappy mouse with a really small mousepad and i always run out of space when i play csgo cuz the mouse is not sensitive enough or the mousepad is too small thanks!

I would like a keyboard.

I know there are more people in need and i still have my laptop keyboard but some of the buttons lock when i press them especially "6" and "w", its annoying because when i drive something or run it wont stop and sometimes i get killed because of that...

also its not backlighted which cause additional problems when i write or play at night :P

Would definitely enjoy either but if I had to choose, I'd go for the keyboard. I had to snag my brothers mouse cause I didn't have one and my keyboard is like completely worn out and crusty.