Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Because I need a mechanical keyboard and that's not something a student should be spending money on, except I'm studying software engineering so I probably should but hell if I can afford that. <sarcasm>And no I didn't spend all my money on a skylake gaming computer....</sarcasm>

I want the keyboard simply because i want to test more computer things because i find it hard to find the correct ones and i cant afford buying a bunch to test

Since I've recently got a new cherry MX keyboard, I would much preffer the mouse.

I would like the keyboard because I'm sick and tired of using the bad Wireless one that the f u left shift w and g key don't work on and it doesn't register the key presses halftime

Would like the keyboard, looks awesome, full sized and mechanical yet not as big/wide as most "gaming" keyboards.

Terrorists have two eyes, pandas have two eyes. Coincidence? I think not!

><(((°>

i want the mouse because i have a best buy mouse and it sucks

I'd like the Excalibur v2 because it would be nice to have a good sturdy keyboard so I can replace the awful $30 wireless keyboard I own :) 

I would prefer the keyboard because I'm currently using a $5 membrane keyboard from Walmart k thx 

I would be pleased to have this awesome keyboard. I can finally see in the dark what i am typing :D. And i can have light show for my little sister.

I would like keyboard for my new pc! Because now I really would like to try mechanical keybord :)

I would like the keyboard because I've never had anything other than a stock keyboard that came with the pc.

I would like the keyboard because I've never had anything other than the stock keyboard that came with a prebuilt pc.

Hey there, im looking to (hopefully) win the Excalibur keyboard. I have for quite a long time been on the lookout for a good keyboard, and this just might be it. The fact that its free is also pretty damn great.

Cheers - Indi

i would like to win the keyboard  Tesoro Excalibur v2 because im a mighty keyboard warrior in need of a new weapon to charge into battle with in the dark lands of gamers

I would like to win the mouse because I just finished building my first awesome rig, and now I need awesome peripherals to go with it.

Would love to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse as the Logitech G700s I'm currently using as a daily driver for general web browsing is a great mouse. However, it is on the heavier side for mice as it is a wireless mouse with a battery in it and even when using it in wired mode without a battery, the provided USB cable is quite stiff. Therefore a lighter and simpler mouse like the Sagitta Spectrum would be a great choice for FPS gaming. Plus RGB lighting doesn't hurt either.

I would like to get the keyboard, can't afford one :).

I want dat shiny new keyboard coz I still have a really old bad Microsoft one.

I'd really like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, although a have a half decent mouse, i'm currently using a cheap 25 dollar Microsoft keyboard for the latest triple A titles and recent MMO releases and it's just not cutting it, so I would be extremely grateful if you could spare me some buck.

i want a mouse because gaming on a laptop with that little nub thing latitudes have just doesnt work for any decent games 

Out of all of the money I've spent on my rig and peripherals, my keyboard is the only thing that is still a basic Microsoft membrane keyboard. It'd be nice to be able to throw that to one side and replace it with the Excalibur v2 keyboard that would do my rig justice!

I would like to have the keyboard as i am a student and am getting into gaming. I am building a gaming pc for my birthday and don't have a keyboard. I would love to use it to watch more Linus Tech Tips!

I would like the keyboard! My Omega blue LED backlit rubber dome keyboard just crapped on me so I'm stuck with using an even worse keyboard.

BBuRJmCK1SfAsALDcVdRK6xmXlt9tCb62eM9bg0I would like to win the keyboard because I am thinking of selling my new laptop for a desktop gaming computer. I have already won a voucher of 170$ locally through sitting for an IELTS test, which i spent it on a Razer ouroboros mouse with a razer sphex mouse mat. It would be cool to have all as a win XD. I attached a URL for the photo of it.

Sent from my Xperia Z3 Compact :)