Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse so that I could play some good games on my laptop instead of using a 10$ logitech mouse that ain't ergonomic or rgb!!

The keyboard please! My keyboard is broken and I'm stuck using the on screen keyboard. Life is rough without a real keyboard.

Mouse because I would like to upgrade from the cheap Logitech I have and this one looks promising

I'll take one of those keyboards off your hands, because the fiance is using a mushy mush keyboard D:

The  Excalibur v2 keyboard please. Because it's mechanical and it must rock! :)

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because I'm pretty happy with my keyboard right now even if it isn't mechanical. But my mouse is very inaccurate so an upgrade would be welcome. Oh, and you can bet I'll be watching your videos even if you can't track it ;)

First off, thanks for this awesome giveaway! I would to win the Excalibur V2 keyboard, it would be great to start off with this as my first mechanical keyboard. The functionality is also on point while having a sleek design with sweet lighting ;).

If I win the giveaway, I would love to have the Sagitta Spectrum mouse as I've been using a mouse from roughly 4 years ago, it's very large and tedious to move around while playing games like rainbow six siege. A mouse like this would have me a huge advantage over my current mouse and I would greatly appreciate the huge increase in my ability to play more with a better mouse.

I want to win because my freaking keyboard has created its own ecosystem of mold and chips. I promise ill take good care of it. 

i really hope i can win one of these keyboard because im building a new pc and that would help me a lot !

I love everything you guys are doing ! you're the best !

Why do I want this keyboard? Well keyboards are cool, and you know whats better than just a plain old keyboard? Keyboards with LED's. LED's make things cool, especially when they're individually addressable. And individuals who are addressable means they own a home. Owning a home is cool, it is something adults do.

Essentially owning this keyboard is like being an adult homeowner.

On second thought that requires paying property tax and insurance.

That isn't cool

Let's just go with shiny keyboards are cool, I like shiny keyboards.

I would like the mouse, cause i'm a student and free stuff is nice...? Although i would like to replace my current, uncomfortable mouse, for something more ergonomically pleasing and suitable for portable and home use.:D

Keyboard.

I'm using a dell keyboard.  Please help me.  I suffer.

I'd like the keyboard, because I really want a keyboard with us layout.

The Mouse

Need a good gaming mouse for a family member.

The mouse has a popular and well known sensor the Pixart 3310, found in zowie mice and final mouse.

I also would like to tryout the sensor.

The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be awesome. The reason for my choice is presently my keyboard has some dead keys and I have to use the On-Screen keyboard to assist with typing. I should also point out that I don't have a touch screen monitor. 

the keyboard because a randomness is democratic

I'd want the mouse because I have never used a wire mouse before.

The mouse because I owe my girlfriend a Valentine's gift. She is a fan of stuff that lights up and glows so maybe this will take me off the hook for this year and then some.

I would want this keyboard because it has some kind of lighting, using a logitech g110 with dead leds

I like Excalibur v2 keyboard. Still using my old  pavilion dv6xxx keybourd to game.

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never had a mechanical keyboard and have heard amazing things about them.

I'd like that keyboard because my cs:go game is slacking!

Seriously though, that would be awesome to receive.

Keep it up guys, love the videos, info, blogs etc... Thanks!

id like the keyboard because my keyboard really sucks right now.